PAJN to PAHN, SAK

Jack Sawyer

No, sorry to say Patrick, this is v3.4, I put that in the tag line.

And the Beaver and the Orbx SAK airports aren't ready yet either.

But it still looks great in 3.4 though right?

I like version 4 but it's like an empty shell compared to all I have in 3.2.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Marvelous set of shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, Alaska is one place I really enjoy in Orbx, you never know what's just over the next mountain.

7 hours ago, Tim K said:

Beautiful set Jack! I LOVE Alaska! I have done several Flight Sim tours around the state and will probably do another some time!

Thanks Tim!  I agree with you.  Alaska is amazing, my friend and I have an FBO in FS Economy where we fly assignments all in Orbx SAK.  That's why I bought every last Alaskan item Orbx had.  Well worth it.  And Tongass too.

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Once again Jack great shots and yes Alaska scenery is just stunning even upside down lol.:D 

Thanks flyingleaf!  Yup, upside down, it even better that way!

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

3 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

You experience many microbursts in your flying Jack! Great way to practice your recovery skills :smile: Smashing shots indeedy!

Microbursts! :lol:  I love it Erik!  You're right, that's a good excuse to give to my passengers, it wasn't me having fun, it was microbursts!  A reason for every scenario!  :P

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Fantastic caps from up in the great state of Alaska Jack , I assume that is the new Milviz Beaver ? .

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Yep, MilViz's Beaver.  It flys very nicely and is perfect for my FS Economy Alaskan adventures.

Archived