P3Dv4 and the 172

Eberhard will you oblige and give us your Central 3 please. It obviously works for you.B)

I just thought I would also mention that I got the old favourite of mine the C172 from FSX working just fine in v4. Happy chappy.

7 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Eberhard will you oblige and give us your Central 3 please. It obviously works for you.B)

I just thought I would also mention that I got the old favourite of mine the C172 from FSX working just fine in v4. Happy chappy.

How in the world did you accomplish this superhuman feat JJ?  I'd like to try this myself.  I wish I knew more like you guys.  

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

How in the world did you accomplish this superhuman feat JJ?  I'd like to try this myself.  I wish I knew more like you guys.  

I assume you are talking about the Cessna 172 Jack?  I will tell you the magic way I did it. 

I had previously just copied it over fro FSX into P3D v2 and then v3++.

Well this time............I just grabbed the folder in my P3Dv3 Airplane folder called C172 and copied it over to P3Dv4 Airplane folder !!!!!!!!

So now you know as much as "you guys":D

And although a night shot, here it flying over NY last night in v4.

C172.jpg

7 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

I assume you are talking about the Cessna 172 Jack?  I will tell you the magic way I did it. 

I had previously just copied it over fro FSX into P3D v2 and then v3++.

Well this time............I just grabbed the folder in my P3Dv3 Airplane folder called C172 and copied it over to P3Dv4 Airplane folder !!!!!!!!

So now you know as much as "you guys":D

And although a night shot, here it flying over NY last night in v4.

That's amazing JJ that you can do this.  What about the gauges and effects files?

I have it for FSX, never got it for P3D and if it will work in V4 I might do it but I do prefer native installers.

I'm just amazed that it'll work at all.

Wish I knew more about this stuff like you do.

Archived