FSW - Devon Rain

4 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

like em Mark,

they have toned the saturation down from the beta, think they need to tweak it up a bit, they have very big plans for weather, I think it's a good start

Thanks Ken... I thought it didn't look as colourful as some of the previews, and agree a little boost might be welcome. User control like P3D would be nice.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And again, the rain is amazing.  Wonder what snow would look like?

Cheers Jack... Yes, it really does look wet :D ... I don't think they done anything to the snow effect, but I haven't actually looked, so I might be wrong.

7 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Cheers Jack... Yes, it really does look wet :D ... I don't think they done anything to the snow effect, but I haven't actually looked, so I might be wrong.

Thanks Mark, look forward to seeing snow.  I'll have to fly it vicariously through others.

your sky and clouds are prettier than what I see on my machine.  I've noticed it depends in part upon weather theme (and I guess season, etc).

I love the rain though.  I was flying the DA40 today and at first the raindrops are all heading down and as you pick up speed some drops starting heading up and to the left or right and with more speed, the point where the drops meet and change direction will move up a bit...quite realistic imo.

Archived