In lovi with LOWI...

luckyb52

Lovely picture but you must admit you were lucky to have so many planes there, with the supporters of the Chennai Super Kings flying in to watch their team in the IPL:).

JimNZ

Lucky this is amazing, how did you take it without your plane in the view, and, if it were my shot it'd be going into the contest of these months.  Also, there's a whole lot of worse things you could be a junkie with.  This is one shot where I clicked on it and enlarged it and just soaked up all the details.  

On 16/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot.

cheers

Iain

Thank you, Iain!

On 16/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, JimNZ said:

Lovely picture but you must admit you were lucky to have so many planes there, with the supporters of the Chennai Super Kings flying in to watch their team in the IPL:).

JimNZ

Wow, Jim, I'm impressed that you're so clued into Chennai, which is 11,000 km away from NZ!!

On 16/5/2017 at 1:59 PM, FILOU said:

Lovely!

Thanks, Filou!

On 16/5/2017 at 4:02 PM, Taph said:

Grand shot

Many thanks, Taph!

On 16/5/2017 at 5:54 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Lucky this is amazing, how did you take it without your plane in the view, and, if it were my shot it'd be going into the contest of these months.  Also, there's a whole lot of worse things you could be a junkie with.  This is one shot where I clicked on it and enlarged it and just soaked up all the details.  

Thanks for the compliments, Jack. The British Airways plane is mine... I loaded it into LOWI, then went to an external view and zoomed out some to arrive at the shot.

You're right that there are a whole lot of worse things I could be a junkie with, and I'm thankful to my late parents that I have the sense not to go near them!

Cheers to all,

Lucky :)

• 2 months later...

Archived