Violating Melbourne's rules

You will be censured for not having the correct coloured aircraft.

Even Mr Ford had a yellow plane.

Wonderful set Jack and how nice it would be to see a C195 at YMML to break the monotony of Qantas and Virgin Australia, even worse since Virgin did away with their colourful red livery.

Tut-tut Jack... I have done the same though, when all I want do do is get up there ;)

I used to own YMML, but it no longer appears in my list for some reason. It was quite a tough one on the PC back in the day, but always looked stunning... its running like a dream for you.

11 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

You naughty boy Jack. Lol

:lol: Thanks flyingleaf!  The passengers in the terminal got a thrill though.

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You will be censured for not having the correct coloured aircraft.

Even Mr Ford had a yellow plane.

Wonderful set Jack and how nice it would be to see a C195 at YMML to break the monotony of Qantas and Virgin Australia, even worse since Virgin did away with their colourful red livery.

Thanks Martyn, I didn't know would seem so boring there, I could look at Qantas all day.  And, I'll have to bring out more yellow!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great set Jack! :) Your shots show off the scenery really well.

Thanks Paul!

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

5 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Tut-tut Jack... I have done the same though, when all I want do do is get up there ;)

I used to own YMML, but it no longer appears in my list for some reason. It was quite a tough one on the PC back in the day, but always looked stunning... its running like a dream for you.

I do this occasionally when I just want to have air beneath my wings.  Hope you get YMML sorted out.

4 hours ago, mikee said:

Very Nice shots Jack !

Thanks mike!

2 hours ago, jury42 said:

Very nice shots!

Thank you Jury.

Archived