And it was all Yellow..

53 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Well, mostly.... Devon, as it pretty much is today.

08219585ca0fa2c948f3b37f316595a1.jpg

Very nice Mark!  As my wife says, yellow planes really go well with some Orbx sceneries and this one is one of 'em!  I love it.

Those fields are amazing, when I fly over terrain like this in the sim it brings back a lot of memories.  And it's quite easy on the eyes.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Mark!  As my wife says, yellow planes really go well with some Orbx sceneries and this one is one of 'em!  I love it.

Those fields are amazing, when I fly over terrain like this in the sim it brings back a lot of memories.  And it's quite easy on the eyes.

Thank you Jack... There is something deep seated about certain colour combinations, in relation to landscape, that evokes a feeling, or memory (even if it can't be fully defined) ... it somehow feels meaningful.

2 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Thank you Jack... There is something deep seated about certain colour combinations, in relation to landscape, that evokes a feeling, or memory (even if it can't be fully defined) ... it somehow feels meaningful.

Well said!

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Is it really that yellow? Amazing.

Open_LC is too much yellow in Germany, GEN has done it more correct to me.

PS: The plane would be a veritable one for @Jack Sawyer, I suspect.

I like the plane but have too many as it is.  And with Orbx's sale I'd rather have scenery over planes.  And I have a lot of tail draggers.  Some guys aren't good at helicopters, I'm not good at flying tail draggers.  It's a little more difficult for me, yet that's all they had for a very long time in the history of aviation.

9 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Is it really that yellow? Amazing.

Well, we are currently at 7.21pm, the sun is low in the sky, and everything is 'a-glow' in a yellow bath of warm light (even if it feels quite chilly)...  We have many crops of Oilseed Rape, that are just starting to go-over... the image above is quite close to reality.

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I like the plane but have too many as it is

Jack... this one is free.... It Ant's Tiger Moth.

8 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Jack... this one is free.... It Ant's Tiger Moth.

Thanks Mark but I'm losing proficiency in my planes, I have too many already.  But I'll keep this in case I want it later.  Appreciate it mate.

Archived