A 金龍 in 天朝

farman

Translation: A Golden Dragon in the Celestial Empire (aka China)

Q9Mo1Ge.jpg

VRS F-18E VFA-192 "Golden Dragons" heading to Beijing (ZBNY)

Xcb3To2.jpg

5mjsvsG.jpg

rLwRaCZ.jpg

NQ70cFj.jpg

tCMvRgH.jpg

MN1l4oT.jpg

qkFtJGI.jpg

RgHYhKy.jpg

北京 :D

The FTX Full Monty, ASN/REX actual Weather/Time, PTA. P3D v3.4.22

Very nice! And like all the best shots they've got me interested in going there. Not been around China much as the bits I did look at (around Shanghai) didn't impress, but now I'll have to go check out around here, see if any of the real city is mapped out in global. So, thanks, Farman!

Nice FARMAN, I almost took order to 192 a few years back......on the other hand you flying around in the VRS with these fantastic shots have got my mind wanting to do some Navy ops now......I am supposed to be flying back to Sydney from Auckland tonight, thanks for the distraction, hahahahahaha :)

Very impressive set.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2560 at 2:52 AM, andy1252 said:

Very nice! And like all the best shots they've got me interested in going there. Not been around China much as the bits I did look at (around Shanghai) didn't impress, but now I'll have to go check out around here, see if any of the real city is mapped out in global. So, thanks, Farman!

I have many Chinese add on airports Andy so doing flights in airliners is not too bad but it does desperately need the OLC treatment!

Archived