ZhkATi2.jpg

oYaXJ0c.jpg

WPOInH2.jpg

DbktBXn.jpg

l0IqT2U.jpg

FjMN8bq.jpg

And finally, ship spotting over Miami.

5wQR8Kh.jpg

Thanks for watching.  It was fun tonight with three separate flights.  Man do I love me some Orbx!

Jack, quite outstanding.  If Orbx should need a photographer to show off their sceneries, you are a more than serious contender.

Would you mind telling me the name and where you purchased this plane, impressive, the paint work amazing.

Congrats.

JimNZ

More fantastic shots Jack, isn't the ORBX world fantastic.

1 hour ago, JimNZ said:

Jack, quite outstanding.  If Orbx should need a photographer to show off their sceneries, you are a more than serious contender.

Would you mind telling me the name and where you purchased this plane, impressive, the paint work amazing.

Congrats.

JimNZ

It is the Carenado Cessna Skymaster Jim, a great plane to fly.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=35&products_id=1897

Not sure about the repaint though.

6 hours ago, JimNZ said:

Congrats.

JimNZ

Thanks Jim!  Martyn graciously stepped up.  The repaint was found at AVSIM.  I think my screens are ok, not anywhere near as good as some of the guys.  But kind words!  Thank you!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

More fantastic shots Jack, isn't the ORBX world fantastic.

It is the Carenado Cessna Skymaster Jim, a great plane to fly.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=35&products_id=1897

Not sure about the repaint though.

Thanks Martyn, yes, Orbx is amazing in what they do.  

4 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Great choices of places to fly.

Some nice camera work too. Well done Jack.

Thanks bob, Ben is it?  If not I'm sorry.  Yeah, I love this part of the country but soon I'll be all over as I have a lot of Orbx airports and am trying to hit them all, leg by leg.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Bullish pictures of your fine Hobby, Jack.

Thanks Jerold!  I really like this hobby of ours.  We can sightsee, get silly sometimes like I do, or we can fly quite by the book like real life.  It's all good.

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks bob, Ben is it?  If not I'm sorry.  Yeah, I love this part of the country but soon I'll be all over as I have a lot of Orbx airports and am trying to hit them all, leg by leg.

It's Ben. :)

Tell me about airports, I just purchased Juneau and Yakutat. Two wonderful fields in the great SAK region. Did a flight between the two - very scenic! - and soon I will fly local circuits on both of them.

Just now, bvdboomen said:

It's Ben. :)

Tell me about airports, I just purchased Juneau and Yakutat. Two wonderful fields in the great SAK region. Did a flight between the two - very scenic! - and soon I will fly local circuits on both of them.

Awesome Ben.  I like to fly in FSE, Flight Sim Economy and me and a friend in the UK have virtual FBS's in SAK.  We have bought all airports in and around SAK.  Alaska has to be one of my favorite places to fly in Orbx land.  Have you bought Valdez yet?  Now that is stunning.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Have you bought Valdez yet?  Now that is stunning.

Nope. Still not sure about the huge photoreal being different then the rest of the surroundings.

Not that it is not beautiful but I have the same issue with Notodden; the PR deviates too much from the surrounding FTX scenery regarding sharpness and color. That's where I'm worried about.

2 hours ago, RJ said:

Exceptional ones, Jack! :)

Thanks RJ!

1 hour ago, bvdboomen said:

Nope. Still not sure about the huge photoreal being different then the rest of the surroundings.

Not that it is not beautiful but I have the same issue with Notodden; the PR deviates too much from the surrounding FTX scenery regarding sharpness and color. That's where I'm worried about.

It blends in perfectly to my eye Ben, look at some of the screenshots, it works nicely.  You won't regret it.

37 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

I too enjoy flying in Northern California.  Jack, your pictures of the 337 have inspired my to load it into my newly installed P3D  v3.4.  I love the panel on that plane.  It almost seems fourth dimensional to me.

Thanks PDX!  The panel is very cool.   I added in the GTN750 so it's even better.

Archived