A few shots around the Devil's Tower

andy1252

Thanks folks. I'd not been over impressed with this bit of scenery at first, but I think that was the whole sim default of June 1st with blue skies - it looks surprising bland to me like that. Add a bit of atmosphere and it's quite fun.

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

or is it The Goodies.

I'd not seen this before, Martyn - nice one! Torquay Trombone Allstars indeed! And I thought that was cats roaming the streets I could hear <grin>

13 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Inspiring shots!  I read somewhere there is supposed to be a climber on the side, have you found him?  I haven't! :unsure:

Ha! now I have to go back and try and hunt the guy down.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I never knew t was lit up at night,

I still can't figure this out, Jack. I'd thought it was moonlight at first, but it's pretty much all aspects of it and yet I couldn't see where the lights actually were. Maybe the light source is not modelled in the scenery. I may have to go back and check again when I go looking for that climber!

10 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

Not to mention the mashed potatoes comment.

Ssshhh! Don't mention the mashed potato. We are not alone here!

Gosh Andy, amazing.  No soure of light?  Now this has really piqued my interest, it is one of my goals today to go there at night an see for myself.  It looks cool at night.  I remember that movie, supposed it was based on a real UFO event but I'd need to dust off my tin foil hat.  If they're really real howcomethey never land in MIT's campus and not some farmer's field in the middle of nowhere?  :lol:

Archived