T-38 in SAK & default Florida

Jack Sawyer

Just bought this toy last night, my all-time favorite plane.  Bought the advanced version and decided to take it up for a spin in SAK.  What fun!

I just noticed in these shots, do those patches on the mountains look right?  Still not sure if the scenery layering in my new FTXv3 is correct regarding Tongass.

MAQzWt3.jpg

MfA7AQ0.jpg

dUJ3JFg.jpg

Sxopv5I.jpg

This one is at the P3D default Florida, Orbx Global, Vector, Trees.

UMP6olk.jpg

Wasn't this Chuck Yeager's favourite aircraft also? Did you rob a bank lately, :lol::lol::lol:? Hardly a day goes by, these days, without you showing us some new aircraft or scenery ... not that I'm complaining, mind you!

Can't help with the Tongass thing, as I don't have it - so not sure what we should be seeing - but the pics look great all the same ;)

Adam.

1 minute ago, Adam Banks said:

Wasn't this Chuck Yeager's favourite aircraft also? Did you rob a bank lately, :lol::lol::lol:? Hardly a day goes by, these days, without you showing us some new aircraft or scenery ... not that I'm complaining, mind you!

Can't help with the Tongass thing, as I don't have it - so not sure what we should be seeing - but the pics look great all the same ;)

Adam.

Didn't rob a bank but have been very fortunate.  I know, all this new stuff and when am I gonna find the time to explore?

Good for you Jack.

After retiring I was being a bit careful with my spending but then I thought bugger it, if I don't spend it someone else will so I have started buying a few things again.

Wonderful shots and an elegant plane.

I am glad you are enjoying your simming and I always enjoy looking at your adventures.

Well, thanks fellas, and Erik, I never heard that song before, sure is a lonely guy.  

And Martyn, ever hear the joke about the bloke who was a millionaire.  He said when he died he wanted to be buried with all his money in cash with him?

Well, right before they buried him his wife said, "Wait!  I have to do something."  She opened the coffin and took something out and replaced it with something.  The astonished people looking on asked what she had just done.  She replied, "I took the cash and replaced it with a check!"  :lol:

Archived