Aircraft With Character

Randy L.

I thought I would post some screenies of my most favorite aircraft. I love to fly these in P3D v3.4, especially in the beautiful Orbx scenery regions. I like to think of them as aircraft with "character". I hope you like them...

Fooling around at Milford Sound, South Island New Zealand. I like looking for orcas and dolphins.

Icon%20A5%2001_zps6xhdhdrx.jpg

Fast as lightning. The Lancair Legacy at Yosemite National Park, USA

Lancair%20Legacy%2001_zpss8geegb9.jpg

One of my favorite Freeware aircraft, the SS4P Sus Scrofa. 230 Kts cruise in the Orbx CRM region of North America

Sus%20Scrofa%2001_zpsg1oir2fw.jpg

Here is something that you don't see very day. A twin Ercoupe? Touring the Fjordland National Park of New Zealand

Ercoupe%20Twin%2001_zpsza2kiak2.jpg

A fun little Ultralite, the Sadler Vampire in the Te Anu region of New Zealand. This is a great little aircraft for going low & slow

Sadler%20Vampire%2001_zpsjwgyqwai.jpg

The Anderson Greenwood AG-14 at Milford Sound, New Zealand

Goli%20Air%2001_zpsnnuqov5e.jpg

A nice little Edgley Optica touring the south island of NZ

Edgely%20Optica%2001_zpsk6ipllam.jpg

I have flown this aircraft for more hours than any other that I own. The Tecnam Sierra P2002 is an excellent payware LSA that will cruise at 125 kts. I enjoy flying this one more than any other...

Tecnam%20Sierra%2001_zpsl1i6y86k.jpg

A truly unusual collection of aircraft you are displaying.  I would go so far as to say weird and wacky.  But then again, I come from Portland, and here weird is king.  You should get some kind of a prize for your imagination of putting this together. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived