Moments Before Arrival

MZee1960

On 2016-08-18 at 9:49 PM, Republic DC-9 said:

I recognize Harvey, Bowerman, Palm Springs...but not all of these fields - but they all look nice!

The locations are all gorgeous and hard to tell freeware from the rest  ....  Orbx devs did a great job in all of them. 

I limited the pics to regions I flew most recently   :

1)  KEGE is just around the bend ...... hard to believe the contrast from winter to summer here.

2)  KMRY ....  love the  'drop off'  at the end of the runway.  What's not to love about this region of California  ?

3)  KPSP  ...... a fantastic desert playground area.  Love the night lighting !  

4)  KHQM ....... the region is often shrouded in fog,  but when it lifts,  it shows off a great deal of aerial eye candy.  Love those nature sounds at Bowerman !

5)  7WA3  ........the West Wind Airstrip ......... often a challenge to land at  ........ that's if you find it first ..... Great hospitality here !  

6)  NSTU  ......... Just beautiful !  

7)  2S1 ......... the Vashon Island Airstrip ....... well hidden and a challenge to land at,  but the eye candy is spectacular here ... right down to the benches !

8). CNK4 ........ Ontario's Cottage Country ........ a very, nicely done little airport on Georgian Bay.  Love the circling birds here !

9)  CEJ4 ....... Claresholm Airport ....... great details here !

10) CEN4 ........ High River Airport ........ a great place to stop by for lunch !   Lots of detailed scenery here,  great detail in the runway ... check out the cracks  ! 

Archived