Narvik Cherokee fun today

Jack Sawyer

Just bought both Norway and Narvik today for ENNK and it's stunning.  But $95 USD!  Better not tell my wife!

So I decided to do some testing, flew the Cherokee and wanted to see some scenery up close and personal.

Global, Vector, AS16 on, Norway, P3D 3.2 with all slider fully right, VAS left over was astonishing and FPS were excellent.  VERY satisfied customer Orbx guys!  Very happy.

yxooGIl.jpg

WVEeFzN.jpg

qaNXzdm.jpg

pif3NuX.jpg

c8UjvJ9.jpg

rtCLaXG.jpg

9BzljUn.jpg

It's okay, I got special permission.

OrndYtC.jpg

42DC4tG.jpg

sqR5uBL.jpg

Sorry about the noise!!!

bLVPx32.jpg

Lovely little village.

3O3TLUi.jpg

HxVB4u7.jpg

7YjcHRj.jpg

uqPQsX0.jpg

Love the detail

1n268Va.jpg

xL47lCn.jpg

Don't ask how I did this…

FFnHjge.jpg

W2Y6pTN.jpg

Nice view!

oHfq3ht.jpg

wgCahnH.jpg

1 hour ago, JS07 said:

Just bought both Norway and Narvik today for ENNK and it's stunning.  But $95 USD! 

Fantastic screenies and regarding the price remember, what Henry Royce once said about his cars: "The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten" ;)

3 hours ago, RJ said:

Momentous captures! :)

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Terrific screenshots!

I enjoyed!

Voyager

iPad - Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Brilliant captures Jack.  The landor livery is my favourite livery...wish it was stil about today!  Cheers,

Calum

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Fantastic screenies and regarding the price remember, what Henry Royce once said about his cars: "The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten" ;)

1 hour ago, rsvette12 said:

Looking great Jack :)

Thanks guys!

Yes, I like this livery too.  What a cool paint job for a Cherokee from a flight school I understand.

I agree bernd, the quality is what Orbx is all about.  I was astonished by what I saw.  Now I have even more places to visit.

Best regards,

Jack

Magnificent set Jack and the sort of flying I would do in the paramotor and not a Cherokee, great skills.

Obviously not much business on this route as BA only use a PA-28:rolleyes:

The colours suit the plane really well.

Good to see you are so happy with Norway, just wait until you start going further afield from Narvik, you will be astounded.

7 hours ago, JS07 said:

Thanks guys!

Yes, I like this livery too.  What a cool paint job for a Cherokee from a flight school I understand.

I agree bernd, the quality is what Orbx is all about.  I was astonished by what I saw.  Now I have even more places to visit.

Best regards,

Jack

Is that an add-on aircraft Jack or a livery that I can get hold of somewhere?  Cheers,

Calum

1 hour ago, Caluma65 said:

Is that an add-on aircraft Jack or a livery that I can get hold of somewhere?  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks again fellas.

Jose, yeah, it's a lot of coin but my wife is understanding, thank goodness!

Thank you Lucky!

Martyn, yes, I'm very much looking forward to exploring Norway.  I never really considered buying it because I fly elsewhere and have never been there in real life but after the screenshots on the home page and the video I was sold.  So now I can't wait to fly around Norway and explore.

Hi Calum, this Cherokee is from A2A and the repaint is free from their repainter's sub forum in the Cherokee section.  I spent three years in the UK, my ancestry is from the UK so I have a special fondness for all things British.

Best regards,

Jack

38 minutes ago, JS07 said:

Hi Calum, this Cherokee is from A2A and the repaint is free from their repainter's sub forum in the Cherokee section.  I spent three years in the UK, my ancestry is from the UK so I have a special fondness for all things British.

Best regards,

Jack

Cheers Jack.  Great to hear.  I have a 747 in Landor livery but have been hunting for another aircraft that comes with this livery.  I'll get right on that tonight.  Cheers,

Calum

Archived