My P3Dv3 has gone a bit wierd!

For some reason - and I promise I haven't touched a thing!! - my P3Dv3 has gone into some wierd kind of "overdrive". Frame rates seem about the same, but my scenery (all that green stuff) seems to be looking so much better. I wish I knew what the secret was!!

nca_kblu_01_221_1350.jpg

This is just a "random" shot when I was testing the newly installed and updated KBLU. It's just general FTX NCA scenery, but I love it! *Almost* as nice as NZ :lol:.

Maybe it's PTA (P3D Tweak Assistant) - that's giving me better shading (not sure) - but terrain shading in P3D has always been good, IMHO. No other tweaks of any kind (P3D doesn't seem to need any) - shots taken as per usual in 4x DSR mode then scaled down. I really am enjoying this sim at the moment!

Adam.

Good luck figuring that one out, Adam.  P3D does something different every time you look at it.  Its probably a visibility change.

its  a nice shot and I just flew into the area myself earlier.  I think I got at least a couple good shots. don't know yet.

19 hours ago, Adam_NZ said:

I promise I haven't touched a thing!!

Hi,

funny you say this and then you tell us all the things you changed or installed.

Fishing for compliments?

Anyway, enjoy your sim.

Spirit

11 minutes ago, spirit_66 said:

funny you say this and then you tell us all the things you changed or installed.

Fishing for compliments?

I didn't see a smiley there, so not sure whether you're being sarcastic, funny or what!!! :lol:

Not counting aircraft, the only thing I've added/installed in the last six months or so (apart from a couple of revamped ORBX sceneries) is the P3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - is this what you're referring to?

Adam.

Archived