Clone wars!

Adam Banks

It's great to have KBLU available to enjoy in P3Dv3! But ... the area must have copped it from Chernobyl a while back. These guys must be related to those hard working sweepers at NZMF - or maybe they're on holiday :lol:!!!

kblu_twins_01_1024.jpg

Did you get that Antonov? Yes - did you? These stereo cameras are great, aren't they?
kblu_twins_02_1024.jpg

All three guys appear to be sufffering from multiple personality disorders. Is this a general ORBXLIBS/clone-flow post-migration problem, I wonder? I don't remember seeing these Siamese twins before.

Adam.

Go into your ORBX library in P3D and make sure you don't have oblectflow. dll if you do then remove it. You should only have objectflow p3d.dll . This usually happens if you installed a non P3D Orbx airport with the migration tool or by hand. Josh 

2016-6-14_21-14-47-608_zpslovj1cmd.jpg

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

Go into your ORBX library in P3D and make sure you don't have oblectflow. dll if you do then remove it. You should only have objectflow p3d.dll . This usually happens if you installed a non P3D Orbx airport with the migration tool or by hand. Josh 

Yeah, that's it.  Thanks, Josh.

Thanks, all - removing the redundant objectflow.dll did the trick!!!:D:)

BUT - more importantly - I have *never, ever* installed any ORBX scenery by hand - and have never used the EMT. I've only ever used the correct installer (waiting pateintly for each one to appear). My P3Dv3 install is (and has always been) pretty "vanilla" in that respect. Both .dll files are stamped with the same date (11/06/2016) which implies they got installed at the same time - possibly when FTX Central did the migration <???>. Either that, or the Objectflow updater is getting confused if you have both FSX and P3D installed (thought they're on seperate drives in my case).

Adam.

UPDATE: Hmmm ... not *quite* sorted:

nzmf_peopleflow_bug_01_800.jpg

The sweepers are fixed, but not these two guys. I've checked the dll.xml files - no references to the redundant objectflow.dll and objectflow.dll is renamed to objectflow.off anyway.

I cleared shaders cache and toggled a few Objectflow settings on/off in the NZMF Control Panel in FTX Central.

Any ideas, folks?

Adam.

You must keep the 2 files "objectflow.dll" in the library.
The problem, I think, is the duplication of entries in the dll.xml; you must remove duplicate lines, especially those concerning the "ObjectFlow".

See here :

@Handie - that contradicts what Freebird says! If I reinstate that (FSX??) file then I get dupes on a number of people. Without it, all my PeopleFlow works great - with that one exception at NZMF.

I don't have any dupes in my xml files. I've never had this problem, though others seem to have.

@Venturi - it's almost mid-winter here in NZ. If there are any, they'd have to be very brave! :)

Adam.

I wish a Orbx developer would chime in here as to  if we need both objectflow files in the P3D libraries. I to don't have any duplicates in my XML.  My conclusions and fix were only speculative on my part and are no way official.  After removing the file I have had no more issues with Clone mutants. Also it fixed some other issues like missing buildings at Cloverdale.  Also I re ran the libraries and it did not put that file back in.   Josh 

Following your posts, I disabled the file "Objectflow. dll" in the scenery of the library. I have not seen any difference ... but I did not have characters duplicates ...
I also regularly removes duplicate entries in the file "dll.xml".

I would like to know also if the file "Objectflow.dll" should be there or not ...

Archived