The magic of RealismShaderPack and ORBX

Jordan King

1 hour ago, PDX Flyer said:

Really colorful shots.  So how does using this product affect other similar (such as SweetFX) products I may have installed?

Thank you all for your kind words. I dont use SweetFX so you may want to read through the manual, but I do know that the author mentioned that he is coming out with a specific pack for ENB/SweetFX users. 

9 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

So how does using this product affect other similar (such as SweetFX) products I may have installed?

If you wait a few more days the developer of RSP is catering for the needs of the sweetfx users, head to Avsim and follow the thread to stay updated.

And i have just used this App and it brings all my Orbx to the next level, very interesting break through for P3dv3.0 users.

7 hours ago, Jordan King said:

Thank you all for your kind words. I dont use SweetFX so you may want to read through the manual, but I do know that the author mentioned that he is coming out with a specific pack for ENB/SweetFX users. 

4 minutes ago, rick66 said:

If you wait a few more days the developer of RSP is catering for the needs of the sweetfx users, head to Avsim and follow the thread to stay updated.

And i have just used this App and it brings all my Orbx to the next level, very interesting break through for P3dv3.0 users.

This is very good news.  I will wait a few days and then check it out.  These forums are such a help to everyone.

On 4/30/2016 at 8:24 AM, olderndirt said:

Other than it's exclusive to P3D, looks like a great item.

Yeah, that is the unfortunate bit. The shaders that he uses are tied to DX11, so unfortunately there is no way of replicating it in FSX for the time being. 

3 minutes ago, Jordan King said:

Yeah, that is the unfortunate bit. The shaders that he uses are tied to DX11, so unfortunately there is no way of replicating it in FSX for the time being. 

....and my heart just sank! :(

Archived