ENNK Video Tour - P3Dv3.2

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Don't forget to set the alt to field elevation and broadcast your intentions.

I'll take one too, please!

Haha!!... I was immersed by the scenery I forgot to do a check list. Was only when I was descending I noticed I didn't set my altimeter 

16 minutes ago, Rune Andersen said:

Great video. Does anyone know which type of aircraft is used in this video. I would like to buy it. Tore???

I use Carenado's Beechcraft Bonanza. P3D already comes with a Carenado Bonanza but it isn't a touch to their payware Bonanza. Highly recommended plane with full auto pilot, an absolute pleasure to fly and very easy on FPS its the FA33 though I think its only available for FSX, but I managed to install it in P3D with no problems

On 27.4.2016 at 11:28 AM, John Lovell said:

I use Carenado's Beechcraft Bonanza. P3D already comes with a Carenado Bonanza but it isn't a touch to their payware Bonanza. Highly recommended plane with full auto pilot, an absolute pleasure to fly and very easy on FPS its the FA33 though I think its only available for FSX, but I managed to install it in P3D with no problems

Thanks, its on my hardisc allready. Just waiting for Narvik. Keep up the good work with Tore

On 27.4.2016 at 11:28 AM, John Lovell said:

The Bonanza included in P3d for free is actually also a Carenado payware one, namely the A36. The A36 is superior to the F33 in size and performance. IMO the Carenado A36 doesn't lack quality compared to the Carenado FA33, which I have also installed.

has release postponed ? ,

because still don't see any announcement in the main product page.

see , many beautiful shots and video,s  in this preview section  but like to fly them myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived