VH-KDK

One of my favourite planes is the Default 738 which I like as it is quite simple to fly.

I am thinking of a gent who has really thrown his toys out of the pram with his problems with FS. I can understand as this pastime can be so frustrating and having to do several re installs myself.

I have spent so much on add ons and as I enjoy it so much I always come back for more.

This flight took 4 attempts to get going, so I did a lot of counting to ten before it all came good.

I am flying from TFFF Fort de France on the island of Martinique to TJSJ Luis Munoz Marin Puerto Rico.

1.TAF1.jpg

Could almost be CGG with all the Air France planes on the ground. On my first attempt the aircraft turned to port when the AP and Vor Loc was applied. Had to edit flight plan as the first waypoint was too close to TFFF and the plane missed it returning to go without collecting $200!

2.TAF2.jpg

Heading off over Le Francois. Second attempt the 738 took off after a very short distance and stalled. Strated again and re loaded the edited flight plan.

3.TAF3.jpg

Over Baie le Tressor. Tried a third time and same result. Bach to rwy 9 again and thinking cap on.

4.TAF4.jpg

Dominica is in the background. Trim for some reason is set to full, no wonder the 738 climbed like a rocket.

5.TAF5.jpg

Out in the Caribbean. Fourth try succeeded, everything is fine and just hope I don't stuff up on landing.

6.TAF6.jpg

In the Aibonito area of Puerto Rica.

7.TAF8.jpg

Over the San Juan suburb of Juan Sanchez.

8.TAF9.jpg

Following the Avenue Comerio.

9.TAF10.jpg

Vector doing a great job at an intersection at Catano.

10.TAF7.jpg

Great, the diamonds are where they should be.

11.TAF11.jpg

Down safely and very happy with the landing.

Hope you enjoyed the flight more than the terrified passengers!

You have hit the right button with your comment.  It does not matter if you use a paper aeroplane or the latest $100 dream machine from the top bods. 

The most important part is getting enjoyment from our hobby, I may have a Hangar full of hundreds of pounds worth of payware.  

But when I fly on line I always use the sim standard C172 and it never lets us down..

Love the screenies..  :):)

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 5:48 PM, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:49 PM, Voyager said:

Fine trip and screenshots!

Voyager

From iPad

Cheers Voyager.

22 hours ago, jaydor said:

You have hit the right button with your comment.  It does not matter if you use a paper aeroplane or the latest $100 dream machine from the top bods. 

The most important part is getting enjoyment from our hobby, I may have a Hangar full of hundreds of pounds worth of payware.  

But when I fly on line I always use the sim standard C172 and it never lets us down..

Love the screenies..  :):)

Thanks Jay. Can be a frustrating pastime but it usually all goes well. I get so much enjoyment from just amblin' around.

22 hours ago, Stillwater said:

... and the plane looks as beautiful as the scenery!

Thank you Gerold.

18 hours ago, RJ said:

Man, really loved your post. Everything looks great. :)

Cheers RJ.

10 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Fantastic set of shots , Martyn !!

makes holiday Feeling  B)

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks BlueBear, another 6 months until I hope to get away.

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Lovely warm shots from the Caribbean Martyn . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, nice and hot there.

Thanks very much for your wonderful comments.

Archived