Hi Chunk,

I like Pic#2, a beautiful aircraft panel. Was even able to read the German placards in detail.

But I couldn't figure out the aircraft type?

How come there is a registration mixture (D-EBFW / D-IBFW)?

Greeting from Germany

Gerhard

Terrific screenies and its nice to see the Classics Hangar BF108 Taifun again. The second shot could be from a rw aircraft ;)

13 minutes ago, Gerhard said:

Hi Chunk,

I like Pic#2, a beautiful aircraft panel. Was even able to read the German placards in detail.

Greeting from Germany

Gerhard

I think Gerhard, Mathias from Classics Hangar forget to change the registration on the panel. You will find D-EBFW on all his other default liveries too

Hi Chunk,

Greeting from Germany

Gerhard

Here's the answer to your question, Gerhard:

"D-EBFW, Werknummer 1561, build in 1937, privately operated and widestly restored to historical conditions, painted in late 1930s Messerschmitt factory blue. The oldest airworthy Bf108, infact the oldest airworthy Messerschmitt aircraft in the world. The official registration code is D-EBFW but it carries the historical registration D-IBFW of the 1930 Messerschmitt showcase aircraft that travelled as far as the USA, with special permit of the Luftfahrtbundesamt."

If you look underneath the rudder, you'll see the proper D-EBFW registration markings. This was the exact aircraft that Mathias based his simulation on, so every single paint has the D-EBFW tag in the cockpit.

But, thanks to Ron Attwood, they are all now fixed. He released a registration tag fix, as well as better looking prop animations for the Taifun. Thank you again, Ron!

And thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the screenshots. If was a fun flight, and I'm glad to have shared it with y'all. :)

2 hours ago, Chunk said:

Here's the answer to your question, Gerhard:

"D-EBFW, Werknummer 1561, build in 1937, privately operated and widestly restored to historical conditions, painted in late 1930s Messerschmitt factory blue. The oldest airworthy Bf108, infact the oldest airworthy Messerschmitt aircraft in the world. The official registration code is D-EBFW but it carries the historical registration D-IBFW of the 1930 Messerschmitt showcase aircraft that travelled as far as the USA, with special permit of the Luftfahrtbundesamt."

If you look underneath the rudder, you'll see the proper D-EBFW registration markings. This was the exact aircraft that Mathias based his simulation on, so every single paint has the D-EBFW tag in the cockpit.

But, thanks to Ron Attwood, they are all now fixed. He released a registration tag fix, as well as better looking prop animations for the Taifun. Thank you again, Ron!

And thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the screenshots. If was a fun flight, and I'm glad to have shared it with y'all. :)

Thank you for providing me with the entire background

Rgds Gerhard

Archived