Queenstown for v3

wombat

Hi Guys,

just downloaded the new v3 NZQN110 for p3D and after unzipping i get a read me file and OrbxFTXNZQN110.exe listed I have not installed yet, the read me says

Orbx Simulation Systems - FTX: NA PAJN Juneau International Airport

PLEASE NOTE: This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of 
Orbx FTX NZ South Island must be installed prior to use. 
Before installing this product you must have the Microsoft .NET 
Framework v4.5 or greater installed.

Extract all files to a temporary folder and run the executable to begin
the installation process.

DJJose

Ed said " Please note that with NZQN there is a new Control Panel included with this build. The Control Panel update is available via FTX Central as well. If you receive control panel error message with NZQN it means you do not have this update applied. " so I would think that you do not need the FTX Central Panel as you have not had any problems with the update, it must be already installed.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

The CP is missing from FTX Central. I tried the FTX update and re-installed full version and I still have the CP missing.

If found that if you access it first via the "offline" CP function, it'll then show up happily in the main screen - even in the same session.

BTW - NZQN in P3Dv3 is a corker!!!

Adam.

If the CP doesn't turn up in FTXC then go to Settings-Troubleshooting and Resync.  You need to be online and allow FTXC to check for updates for it to pick it up for the database. 

And that typo has been around since it was released and I forgot to tell Adrian about it. 

thanks for the info guys.

Ed, I found that I did not have to do anything to the FTXC Queenstown was already there after my install, strange that I did not notice the typo when I installed it into v2, but all good and working great for me.

Archived