Unable to Reply and post problem solved...yay!!!

Ziggy

Yahoo!!!! I'm able to post again!!!

(sorry to start a topic about it :P)

Looks like the issue is solved on my end anyway.

I felt like I lost a piece of myself not being able to post on my favourite forum:lol:

thanks to to all that helped!

Greg Z

Hi guys,

the thing though is that we didn't fix anything...

I was one of the affected as well and it appeared that I could post again after removing a second active copy of Java but that may have been a coincidence because the same "fix" didn't work for or apply to others.

If you still can't post try hitting Ctrl+F5 while in the forums, which will force the page(s) to reload from the server rather than using the version stored in your browser's cache. This assumes that the problem has spontaneously fixed itself, just as it appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

BTW, a strange coincidence(?) seems to be that most if not all of the affected users reside in western North America.

Cheers, Holger

I'm on east coast Australia and have had no problems here at Orbx/FTX but in the last couple of days I have been unable to post/reply/PM at OZx where I'm a scenery tester.  Can login/logout, look at the whole site and download files but nothing else.  Tried all the above fixes but no go at OZx.

1 hour ago, TerribleT said:

I'm on east coast Australia and have had no problems here at Orbx/FTX but in the last couple of days I have been unable to post/reply/PM at OZx where I'm a scenery tester.  Can login/logout, look at the whole site and download files but nothing else.  Tried all the above fixes but no go at OZx.

Yes that is exactly what I was referring to in post #7.

On 2/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, Holger Sandmann said:

If you still can't post try hitting Ctrl+F5 while in the forums, which will force the page(s) to reload from the server rather than using the version stored in your browser's cache. This assumes that the problem has spontaneously fixed itself, just as it appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

Thanks Holger!

Ctrl+F5 worked for me.

Archived