My Comparison Shots L70

FLighT

42 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Unable to open your shots.

TTM

No idea why, I use Oz X Imaging Hosting for all posted screen shots, you got the Bakersfield ones open, right? Maybe one of you system temp files needs cleaning out, or an internet cache folder? Not really an area of expertise for me. I'm just glad I figured out how to post a screeny a year or so ago, LOL!

16 minutes ago, Airwolf said:

Wow love these comparison shots.  Scenery adds lot of dimension to the FTX enchanced version.

Yes it does. As I've said before, I do it to know my install is correct but also to appreciate what I'm getting for my money. A quick glance by an indiscriminate eye might proclaim "not much difference" but I always notice significant refinements over even the region packs default presentation that add to my viewing experience making it worth the money to me. But then, I'm primarily a low/and (comparatively) slow flyer. And of course "No Contest" versus default FSX.

52 minutes ago, FLighT said:

No idea why, I use Oz X Imaging Hosting for all posted screen shots, you got the Bakersfield ones open, right? Maybe one of you system temp files needs cleaning out, or an internet cache folder? Not really an area of expertise for me. I'm just glad I figured out how to post a screeny a year or so ago, LOL!

Bakersfield fine. All I am seing here is the .jpg file name.

Will run a cleaner.

Did you do the Ozx file type as "Embedded"?

TTM

16 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:
16 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Will run a cleaner.

TTM

Will run a cleaner.

TTM

Yes, embedded always (I think). I'll double check and re-post one of them later, got to go out for a few hours.

Anyone else unable to open these?

I just noticed something, at OzX Image Hosting my page shows uploaded screen shots that I processed as FSX with a BBCodeEMBED and then posted here. If I then clean up the portfolio of entries I have at OzX Image Hosting by deleting them, does that break some sort of link causing the shots to no longer be seen here in my posts?

Archived