Friday Harbor

jerdoo

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Put the course at the end of the address of the youtube link and press <enter>. That's it!

Btw, splendid vid! I enjoyed it a lot!

Voyager

Many thanks for that simple rather easy solution :)

And I'm glad you enjoyed!

18 minutes ago, FSRobert said:

Nice video of a beautiful airport and  cool AI scenes. Seems you added a bit of fun in this video...brilliant!

Thanks Robert ... just a little info ... no AI seen here, all planes you see flying/landing/taxi and the chopper are add ons controlled by me :)

6 hours ago, jerdoo said:

Thanks Robert ... just a little info ... no AI seen here, all planes you see flying/landing/taxi and the chopper are add ons controlled by me

You are a Jedi  jerdoo. Brilliant work with those add ons wish I could do that.  

15 hours ago, FSRobert said:

You are a Jedi  jerdoo. Brilliant work with those add ons wish I could do that.  

May the force be with me lol. Anyone can do it as it's rather simple to do, just use fsrecorder ;)

12 hours ago, Benny said:

Perfection! Another great one, so smooth I'm jealous. I want your rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly my Carenado Caravan with G1000 won't even load there, grrrrrrr.

Ben

the footage is edited meaning slowed down while recording with fraps and speeding the footage up in Adobe and Sony vegas. Sounds really weird if you can't even load that plane at that location :)

6 hours ago, jerdoo said:

May the force be with me lol. Anyone can do it as it's rather simple to do, just use fsrecorder ;)

There's my problem , I am using P3D and at the moment and I can think many moments to come FSRecorder will not be upgraded to P3D :(.  At least I can enjoy your videos. :) 

On 30-12-2015 at 3:52 PM, FSRobert said:

There's my problem , I am using P3D and at the moment and I can think many moments to come FSRecorder will not be upgraded to P3D :(.  At least I can enjoy your videos. :) 

True but maybe version 1.1131 might work in P3D V3 as well, it did in P3D V2 :)

Jeroen,

Awesome vid man!  Please share how to smoothly pan around the airport.  What is your technique for accomplishing those great smooth, floating pans?  Do you use EZDok?  Thanks for any advice you can pass on.

Cheers,

Jerry

On 10-1-2016 at 2:04 AM, WhizWheel said:

Jeroen,

Awesome vid man!  Please share how to smoothly pan around the airport.  What is your technique for accomplishing those great smooth, floating pans?  Do you use EZDok?  Thanks for any advice you can pass on.

Cheers,

Jerry

Sorry for the late reply Jerry. I use EZDok and the buttons that are assigned to move meaning the arrow keys and the other usual buttons that make you move around with EZDok

On 1/21/2016 at 9:10 AM, jerdoo said:

Sorry for the late reply Jerry. I use EZDok and the buttons that are assigned to move meaning the arrow keys and the other usual buttons that make you move around with EZDok

Thanks Jeroen!  I will have to get back in to the manual and experiment.  I tended to just assign EZDok to my Track IR and one outside pan camera.  Again, great vid and look forward to more!

Cheers,

Jerry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that was a great video, nice work Jeroen. The scenes with the helicopter were amazing!

Oh and I couldn't help but notice the Westpac Cessna 337, she's is a long way from home!

Keep 'em coming :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24-3-2016 at 1:13 AM, Ben77 said:

Now that was a great video, nice work Jeroen. The scenes with the helicopter were amazing!

Oh and I couldn't help but notice the Westpac Cessna 337, she's is a long way from home!

Thanks! That plane was an Airplane repo

Archived