ORBX team

Craig Teague

We all know that ORBX products are the best on the market, and that the ORBX team works extensively from research through development and beta testing to bring us the very best products in the industry, for their field.

I would like to say Thank you so much for all your hard work this last year and for all the hard work you will be doing in the next year and years to come.

May all of you have a great Holiday season, enjoy being with friends and loved ones, be safe, and keep up the awesome work.

Merry Christmas everyone.

christmas-12.jpg

Few things in life bring as much pleasure as ORBX scenery flying. I know, I know, that's a confession of a sad, sad life, but I'm an old guy. Given all the limitations of age, one enjoys what one can.

Thanks, ORBX. And thanks fellow Forum readers for good-humored fun along the way.

Rodger

5 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Few things in life bring as much pleasure as ORBX scenery flying. I know, I know, that's a confession of a sad, sad life, but I'm an old guy. Given all the limitations of age, one enjoys what one can.

Thanks, ORBX. And thanks fellow Forum readers for good-humored fun along the way.

Rodger

Ditto that,

From one old guy to another.

Tom

Archived