P3d v 3 installer pwnw not at fss store and not happy

hello tjhere i  have previously bought the Orbx pwnw and p3dv3 and went to see if i can get a new installer for p3d sinceive already paid for the  scenery add on n  to my suprize the  flight sim store didnt have the 

add on  avalible all  saw was v 2 and it upset me i paid all this good money for this and this is what has happened. ???   so can some one send me  the installer  free ive paid good money and this up sets me it truly does .  

well   Aussie man i been trying and keep getting the same thing any i deas or  would you be willing 2 send the installer by mail ive reached out too  the  folks at the flight sim store and they wont help me it like ive been ignored now for 10 hrs +  and no idea what to  do now any idea aussieman ????

what to do  really ???

well   Aussie man i been trying and keep getting the same thing any i deas or  would you be willing 2 send the installer by mail ive reached out too  the  folks at the flight sim store and they wont help me it like ive been ignored now for 10 hrs +  and no idea what to  do now any idea aussieman ????

what to do  really ???

Have you actually redownloaded it from your FSS account?

Try re-downloading or a different CDN from the download link page. The PNW installer on the FSS store page is the most recent and has the P3Dv3 install options.

*Edit: just verified now that the CDN's are serving the latest installer, dated October 9.

what to do  really ???

Don't forget 10 hours might just be when we're sleeping over this side of the world   ^-^

Also DO NOT unpack the ZIP file with the default application. Use winzip or winrar.  I also suggest you use a download manager.  If you have other versions of P3D they will be offered as destinations, if not, then P3Dv3 will be the only alternative.  At one point I had a registry issue with V2 with V3 installed, but other than that, P3Dv3 has been flawless with ORBX.

Henry

Archived