P3DV3 - "No Simulators Found" During Product Installation

Hello,

I just bought some packages from Orbx for my P3DV3 according to the V3 compatibility release indicated here

So i bought:

- FTX Global

- Open LC UE

- Open LC NA - Alaska/Canada

- Tress HD

After downloading the FTX Global im receiving the following  messages from the installer:  "No Simulators Found,  Will open Registry Fix......"  and inmediatelly i get a window with three options:  FSX, V1, and V2....   No V3 around...   :-[

It seems like......   I downloaded a Non P3DV3 updated installer? ???    Its indicated in the Flight Sim Store that its already V3 compatible(P3D V3 Logo), aswell as you indicated in the release message:wacko:

I have 3 questions for you:

1- Anything i can do to solve this?  Will this affect my V3 instalation(In case its really the wrong installer)?

2- Are those products installers really really P3D V3 Compatible already?

3- I wonder if i should stop downloading and installing the other products?  

I will wait for your advice...  Dont want to mess with my V3 Instalation so far... :wacko:

...Thanks in advance for support...

To get the support you want you will be asked to provide your order numbers. Also you may consider posting this in the:

FTX Payware Support Forum. Although you are having a problem related to P3Dv3 FTX installation, it would be beneficial to post in the advised forum.

Thank you Nick,

Affirmative, Library allowed me to chose P3DV3 directly, and after installing the Library i could apply Global Base and also NA-Canada/Alaska(Will install Europe now).....  I think its working   ::) (hahaha joking, obviously its working, its amazing!), im messing aroung with graphic settings.... 

Its required to have Library installed first?  Or the installer should have detected the P3DV3?  ???     

I think that as things are now, if there are no products installed,

it is best to install the libraries first, not because they are required

but that FTX Central v2 is.

I can't speak directly to P3D v3, I don't have it but that was what I

had to do with a clean copy of FSX Steam.

I hasten to add that this is not an official statement, just my experience.

Archived