ORBX 37% Discount - Which Regions Are You Grabbing?

Curious to ask the community what regions you're grabbing with this latest 37% ORBX discount? Any recommendations? So far I only have PNW and Northern California. I have my eyes on Australia (mainly due to the number of airports through ORBX), or Northern Rockies. 

Thanks!

Benjamin

Yea, Alaska looks quite nice... Thinking maybe to keep the connection from North Cal, and PNW. I fly a balance of VFR and IFR plans... lately  been doing lots of IFR plans from KSEA to KSFO, KSAN, and KMRY (LOVE IT).

- Benjamin

I love Australia. New Zealand too but Aus has many more airports to keep one happy...And its just so different from home, which makes me fascinated by it it even more! :smile:

I love Australia. New Zealand too but Aus has many more airports to keep one happy...And its just so different from home, which makes me fascinated by it it even more! :smile:

Right on Sid ;) Australia is in my shopping cart, and likely adding a few airports before this evening! I was debating whether to grow my U.S. based geography a bit, or venture out overseas and explore! It's time to explore! Lol, I've probably logged well over 1,000 flights in the northwest alone haha. 

- Benjamin

Right on Sid ;) Australia is in my shopping cart, and likely adding a few airports before this evening! I was debating whether to grow my U.S. based geography a bit, or venture out overseas and explore! It's time to explore! Lol, I've probably logged well over 1,000 flights in the northwest alone haha. 

- Benjamin

You won't regret buying Australia and maybe a few of the ORBX airports there.

Don't forget to go to the OZx site for a swag of freeware Aussie airports

http://aussiex.org/forum/

Also Ant has some more fantastic Australian add ons.

http://www.antsairplanes.com/

Archived