I have AU Green,Blue,Gold,Red - what is "Australia"?

Hello friends  ::)

I've been away from FSX for a long long time. During that time a lot has changed, many updates to my fav Orbx stuff.

I've just downloaded 35GB of updates from Orbx (updates for my payware stuff and all the freebies) and I just had a query:

1. I have AU Green,Blue,Gold,Red (AU-GBGR)
  2. On the Orbx site I spotted "Australia": https://www.fullterrain.com/product/australia

What is this product exactly? Is it a direct replacement for AU-GBGR? Would you suggest I buy this and uninstall AU-GBGR?

Thanks!!... and well done to Orbx team on the amazing products. Cant wait to reinstall all your great addons on this fresh FSX on a brand new drive  8)

Throttleup,

your correct in thinking it is a Full replacement for the old AU-GBGR and is also updated (update 003) so it will give you better OZ scenery than the older files but spending the money is up to you.  However the download is on sale for the month of May at 37% off the regular price.  And I believe the senior discount also applies for even more savings IF your and GOF like me!

Throttleup,

your correct in thinking it is a Full replacement for the old AU-GBGR and is also updated (update 003) so it will give you better OZ scenery than the older files but spending the money is up to you.  However the download is on sale for the month of May at 37% off the regular price.  And I believe the senior discount also applies for even more savings IF your and GOF like me!

Thanks for the heads-up Spud  :) Cool, ok that clarifies things a lot, I think Im gonna get it considering there is a 37% off sale. What did you mean by "senior discount" - you mean the forum-rank? That would be cool hee hee because it says "Senior" for my rank! If this is the case you give your forum username when you buy it? Thats how it works?

Hi Throttleup. To get your senior discount you need to send proof of that to the Flightsimstore where they will make a note of that and then every time you buy any Orbx items you will get a senior discount, which I beleive is 20% or is it 2% . Oh this getting old bugs me. Cheers Derek.

If you have any of the Australian regions (Red, Green, Blue, or Gold) you can get the complete Australia region for free. The price should be $0.00 upon adding to your cart.

Wow sweeet!!  ::)  :D so cool!!! I will check that right now. This will be in the Flight Sim Store? Thanks Alex!!!

Hi Throttleup. To get your senior discount you need to send proof of that to the Flightsimstore where they will make a note of that and then every time you buy any Orbx items you will get a senior discount, which I beleive is 20% or is it 2% . Oh this getting old bugs me. Cheers Derek.

Hi Dadtom65, thanks for the info - I thought it was a forum rank thing! I have 24yrs to go before I can claim the senior discount :)

It's 20%, Derek.  I had to compute the % again myself.  ???

Wow sweeet!!  ::)  :D so cool!!! I will check that right now. This will be in the Flight Sim Store? Thanks Alex!!!

Hi Dadtom65, thanks for the info - I thought it was a forum rank thing! I have 24yrs to go before I can claim the senior discount :)

Wish I had twenty four years to go to claim the discount, rather have the 24 years than the discount :lol:

Don

Wish I had twenty four years to go to claim the discount, rather have the 24 years than the discount :lol:

Don

Oh dont worry theres heaps of people on here who are twice that amount away from the discount! And when they appear I feel old aha! 

------------>>>

@ Alex: Ive downloaded that guide, its really excellent :) 

Archived