Norwegian Wood - FTX NOR SP1 - P3D2.5

That these are shot !!! Orbx scenery with P3D and HD trees makes the huge difference!!!

I used the same time fsx steam and P3D V2.4 and now p3d v2.5,i can say for myself my simulator P3D V2.5 looks like what i dreamed...

Thank Mark

Number #3 for me Mark  ::)

Yep, me too! Number 3 is beautiful! :o  :smile: How do you get your water colour to look like it does in shot 3 Mark? Number 2 and 7 are very nice too! :smile:

Thanks guys... glad you like these FTX NOR SP1 previews.

Yep, me too! Number 3 is beautiful! :o  :smile: How do you get your water colour to look like it does in shot 3 Mark? Number 2 and 7 are very nice too! :smile:

My REX4 water textures are... Water Set18 and Animation Set01... otherwise I'm not doing anything special. I usualy have all the reflection options ticked in P3D, apart from clouds, although I do use them sometimes, as in shot#8.

Thanks guys... glad you like these FTX NOR SP1 previews.

My REX4 water textures are... Water Set18 and Animation Set01... otherwise I'm not doing anything special. I usualy have all the reflection options ticked in P3D, apart from clouds, although I do use them sometimes, as in shot#8.

Thanks Mark! Will give those REX4 sets a go. They just seem to look really good in those shots of Norwegian waters ::)

Cheers for getting back mate! :smile:

Archived