VH-KDK

Did this flight a week ago from Lijiang Sanyi to Dali, Yunnan Province in China.

Just noticed that the shots are not in order, anyway hope you like them.

1.yun4.jpg

2.yun9.jpg

3.yun6.jpg

4.yun7.jpg

5.yun2.jpg

6.yun5.jpg

7.yun10.jpg

8.yun11.jpg

9.yun13.jpg

10.yun15.jpg

11.yun17.jpg

12yun8.jpg

13.yun14.jpg

14.yun12.jpg

Some magnificent scenery in this part of the world.

I won't try and describe the shots as most of the writing in Google Earth is in the local script, it is late I am tired after a long day and I have to get up at 3:30 for work tomorrow :o  :o .

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

Very nice set mate.

Cheers

Michael

Thank you Michael

Cracking series of shots  ;D

Cheers Kevin

Beautiful scenery. Haven't seen this before. Won't dare to ask where you got it! Freeware or payware? :)

Thank you RJ

Many thanks Gentlemen for taking the time to comment. It is greatly appreciated.

Fantastic set of shots!

Just fantastic!

Smashing shots !! .

Cheers

Brad

Great weather and scenery in this set.

This is a very nice set of shots you have here.

Cheers,

Ruud

Many thanks for commenting gents.

These two airports are payware developed by Chinese Company. Very good shots. Very rare to see shots in China area.

Thanks HKTerry. I have payware from Indonesia to Japan and across China. Really enjoy flying around Asia and so looking forwards to OLC Asia coming out.

BTW I did PM RJ about these as they were payware.

I did mention payware airports once Polly but I think I got away with it :o  :lol:  :lol: :lol: . 

I never see the pics ..... I would like to ....... I will change any settings if I knew what to change.  Maybe because I'm north of the equator??   They just don't show up.  I can do videos just fine but just can't see screenshots in this forum?

Help ....

Jim

I never see the pics ..... I would like to ....... I will change any settings if I knew what to change.  Maybe because I'm north of the equator??   They just don't show up.  I can do videos just fine but just can't see screenshots in this forum?

Help ....

Jim

Sorry, my knowledge of things pertaining to computers is very limited. Try a post in the "Pilots Lounge" section of the forums and hopefully someone can help.

Nice set!

Best,

Lucky

///////////

Thanks Lucky.

Archived