Why have I been here for 6 years?

Neil

I have received a note from Jay kae, that I have been registered on this forum for 6 years! Why is this, principally because it has been a useful and interesting place all that time. I started in December 2008, buying Australian regions, and my first airport, Coff's Harbour (must have been a Xmas sale), and never looked back. I gave up on editing my signature, I get them all, Monument Valley will soon be purchased. Definitely looking forward to another 6 years, what will we see.

Nice one Neil, I know the feeling well mate I came across Orbx myself around the same time and have never been anywhere else since then its a great place to hang out and heres to years more to come im really glad you like it here..

cheers

Iain

Hi Iain and Neil. Just had a quick look and yep I started in March that year with Orbx. If I can remember didn't you have to find a barbie or camp site or some thing. God where have the years gone. Still think Orbx are the best for scenery , long may they reign. Just wish the age I was then , I could be now with none of the aches and groans. Happy Flying. Derek.

6 or 7 years ago I had an injury... so was looking for a home-hobby... anyway long story...AU_Blue brought me here... few months later I was on the staff working on AU_Red!, the rest is history ::)

Its the combination of fantastic people and the forums zero tolerance for bullshit that does it (in my opinion)

Archived