Some caps from Norway

BradB

hey brad...

Nice shots. I have an enquiry. I have ASN + REX 4 Texture direct. Is this REX soft clouds compatible with these two? REX 4 TD itself has cloud textures right? Then how come both REX 4 TD + soft clouds work hand in hand? I am a bit confused about this.

Cheers

govind

I have the same setup as you REX4 and ASN . Soft Clouds is a stand alone program that works just fine with REX4 and ASN .

Brad

hey brad...

Nice shots. I have an enquiry. I have ASN + REX 4 Texture direct. Is this REX soft clouds compatible with these two? REX 4 TD itself has cloud textures right? Then how come both REX 4 TD + soft clouds work hand in hand? I am a bit confused about this.

Cheers

govind

We should see these new soft clouds as an update to our REX4 GUI. Many simmers prefer one GUI that controls all their content. Tim said that he will run it by the team. This is a great idea because I would prefer one REX GUI that can install any texture set quickly.

BTW: Great pics Brad. I hope that those soft clouds look just as good in FSX as they do in P3D. Thx.

We should see these new soft clouds as an update to our REX4 GUI. Many simmers prefer one GUI that controls all their content. Tim said that he will run it by the team. This is a great idea because I would prefer one REX GUI that can install any texture set quickly.

BTW: Great pics Brad. I hope that those soft clouds look just as good in FSX as they do in P3D. Thx.

Exactly this was in my mind...those who own rex 4TD should get this soft cloud as an update ..so that theur low/medium level clouds will be replaced by this ones..

cheers

govind

Is this worth it?

I mean, it's 10 dollars and it's just a new cloud set. The price of an ORBx airport on sale :/

i guess its not tht worth because rex 4 texture direct itself comes with a big set of low/medium level cloud textures..i guess in future..rex 4 dev willl make this set also avaliable to rex 4 TD customers as an update..though not confirmed...dont buy this now..wait for some time..be happy with rex 4TD..

cheers

govind

Exactly this was in my mind...those who own rex 4TD should get this soft cloud as an update ..so that theur low/medium level clouds will be replaced by this ones..

cheers

govind

I don't think it will be free. You will have to pay for the update.

Are you serious? Try 512 textures, compiled into 16 full sets.

Nice ones Brad!

hey sir..

SO can we expect an update as suggested so that..we need to only use a single texture engine?? REX 4 TD comes itself with a set of cloud textures right? How are these different from rex soft clouds?? If they are indeed very different, can you please provide a means to integrate it with REX 4 TD so that we can manage everything through a single texture engine?

thanking you

govind

We WILL be including this into the main REX4 Texture Direct app. It WILL be a paid upgrade. If you already own REX4 TD, you already know theres not just "a set of clouds textures."

yes tim...when i meant set..i meant there are lots of textures...but my doubt is how those textures are different from rex sof cloud textures??

We WILL be including this into the main REX4 Texture Direct app. It WILL be a paid upgrade. If you already own REX4 TD, you already know theres not just "a set of clouds textures."

Thanks for clearing this up.

So I'll get the same effects with these in FSX as in P3D? I've taken another look at these and am considering purchasing them, they really do look more realistic after taking a look outside today.

Archived