A short flight from Kokoda to AYEO !

mikee

Surprising set Mikee, not often do I see such balanced settings with P3D. The scenery is beautiful and I can see lots of different tones of green, instead of the usual dark green. It adds to the 3D effect. Number 5 and 9 are my preferred ones. Well done.

Very cool.  What anti-aliasing settings are you using?  Very smooth looking.

Thank you very much !  Anisotropic 16x  ,  MSAA 4 samples  , FXA On .

Superb shots. The grass is so great on shot 1.

Thanks a lot Patrick ::)

Awesome set there MIkee, as the others have said the colors and smoothness are very satisfying to the eye

Thanks a lot Tim for your nice comments , and once more thank you very much for this amazing scenery ::)

Great shots Mike!

Surprising set Mikee, not often do I see such balanced settings with P3D. The scenery is beautiful and I can see lots of different tones of green, instead of the usual dark green. It adds to the 3D effect. Number 5 and 9 are my preferred ones. Well done.

+1

I must also admit that You seem to have a real nice set-up of P3D, as in Your shots here it all does indeed by far not appear as dark as it often is teh case in P3D, whenever viewing various shots from it!

Great shots Mike!

+1

I must also admit that You seem to have a real nice set-up of P3D, as in Your shots here it all does indeed by far not appear as dark as it often is teh case in P3D, whenever viewing various shots from it!

Thank you very much Christoph !  Indeed p3dv2.4 is Amazing !

Archived