Scottish Highlands in the Fall - P3D 2.3

John Lovell

Now that the seasons are turning, the Scottish Highlands in P3D2.3, takes on a whole new light. The colours of the fall textures with the pre dusk skies and those volumetric clouds just takes it to a whole new level

EZM5.jpg

f2Eyc.jpg

Xtw4a.jpg

sHMNL.jpg

Lo1l3.jpg

PZfeN.jpg

1lyNv.jpg

aRKrz.jpg

7PnTa.jpg

sCLFK.jpg

YpxAh.jpg

MynSj.jpg

Great shots. Thanks for sharing. Did you have your Single Highland Malt besides you?

Spirit

I sure did! I actually had some accompanying music from Mark Knopfler, 'Going Home' whilst supping some Bruichladdich whiskey. I use to know the Distillery owners there.

I had to find a clearing in a field to make an emergency landing as my eyes were starting to roll  :wacko:  :P  :lol:

I sure did! I actually had some accompanying music from Mark Knopfler, 'Going Home' whilst supping some Bruichladdich whiskey. I use to know the Distillery owners there.

I had to find a clearing in a field to make an emergency landing as my eyes were starting to roll  :wacko:  :P  :lol:

Absolutely perfect. The right music together with the right spirit. :D

Spirit

Mark and his Strat...love it and a great video of him.

Concerning those photo´s... They call for a Whiskey and a Bruichladdich will do just fine. 

P3D really is the D´bomb and the V2.3 update is Nuclear. 

Is it me or the that Boyz over at LM make the sun smaller ? 

Mark and his Strat...love it and a great video of him.

Concerning those photo´s... They call for a Whiskey and a Bruichladdich will do just fine. 

P3D really is the D´bomb and the V2.3 update is Nuclear. 

Is it me or the that Boyz over at LM make the sun smaller ? 

I was very fortunate to see MK a few times, also got to see a private gig he did for the BBC.. Was so close to him, could smell his aftershave. This picture was taken the same week at The Royal Albert Hall  :)

2EMdg.jpg

And that Sun, you're right, it seems that LM have downsized it 

Fantastic trees in your shots, John. Seems that Scotland is worth another virtual tour.

I´ve had some Bruichladdich-filled Pralinés recently, amazing taste!

Archived