Long Island,Crater Lake PNG

You want me to land there!

pAvBr.jpg

W49kZ.jpg

r2H3q.jpg

O2RMF.jpg

JyjZ.jpg

You'll go troppo if you stay up there much longer Spok..get out while you can ,,

Good set mate

Stu

Hi Stu, well to be honest I will be up here for a while yet due to Tim and Ken releasing Png. I have my credit card ready to go. I have only explored a third of PNG so far, really is amazing and challenging.

Amazing landing! And good that your credit card is prepared, some of us have to wait for their "bosses" to release...  :ph34r:

One question: Do you use FTX global vectors?

Hi Gerold,thanks for the kind comments.I only have Ftx Global and Fs Global 2010, still saving for Vector.

There's a beautiful rendition of the Long Island strip in the PacSim PNG Bush flying scenery. Cannot post anything here as it  is not an OrbX product  (even if it is not in Tim & Ken's package). The strip is elevated and perpendicular to the sea, kinda aircraft carrier on land :), with a waterfall in the background. One of my favorite landing sites the world over.

Hi Gerold,thanks for the kind comments.I only have Ftx Global and Fs Global 2010, still saving for Vector.

Hi Spok, my suspicion is that the coastlines of the crater would be less steep with Vector. I will do a flight today and check (thanks for the task  ::) !).

Hi Spok, have a look here http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/80816-the-search-for-spok-long-island-crater-lake-png/ , I tried to get some Vector shots of the island for your investment planning. A really great place!

md3aj.jpg

Archived