Nice Plane.....but....

kiwi stu

Not the non-extended version; the extended one only.

The 'extended copilot' helps a lot, either passive (just reading checklists), or active (pushing buttons and switches himself).

For 'FTX land' though, I prefer some GA plane.

Go the Blues Stu! after mastering the QW 146 variants the Pmdg 737, I did find the Aerosoft rather complicated.And this is quite bizarre as the aircraft is really all over the shop.So whilst in Thailand I just flew her from Phuket to Ko Samui,using the coastline as reference,since then it has been gathering cobwebs in the hanger.

I know what you mean Spok..nice looking aircraft in the sim though.

I would rather take off and use AP like you can in all the Boeings,Dash,146s and ATRs than muck around with CDUs and FMCS to open and close doors etc..

Just my personal opinion .

Games a bit of a let down so far isn't it..

Go the All Blacks...whoops..wrong code !!!!

Stu

The 'extended copilot' helps a lot, either passive (just reading checklists), or active (pushing buttons and switches himself).

For 'FTX land' though, I prefer some GA plane.

Totally agreed!

I bought the extended airbus guys..nighttime down here in Brisbane.. And there's a big footy game on TV tonite so I'll get into all tommorrow

Thanks guys

Stu

Stu, it is not only nice looking, with having the copilot and checklists enabled you will really learn it fast! The only challenge remaining will be making flightplans, get them in the FMC and have the appropriate ATC understanding it. Do not use the default ATC, they drive you crazy   >:D !

Stu - I think the main thing is to work out whether you should be right or left mouse clicking when you activate (push/pull) the respective knobs/buttons. I forget which way round it is, but it's in the manual somewhere.

Stick with it ... it's good!

Adam.

Archived