Believe it or not!

VH-KDK

Just booked our flights for a visit to Thailand in September flying with my favourite airline.

Chose the flights so we can travel on 4 different aircraft. B773 Melbourne to Singapore, A333 Sing to Bangkok and returning in a B772 and A380.

Usually fly once or twice a year overseas, strangely this will be my first flight in an Airbus 330 and only my second Airbus flight in twenty years!

1.Y1Okh.jpg

2.XOZ5E.jpg

This flight was from Bangkok to Singapore, just hope the pilot makes a better landing than I did.

Two stunning shots!

And although it may take a little more while You will certainly have a great time there then in RL!

Great!

Sounds like the sort of geeky scheduling I would do. :)

I hope you have a ball!

:D

+1

Hopefull your pilot has more sim time then you . ???:blink::D

Cheers

Brad

So do I.

Nice :) I was there in May. After a quick visit to my friend's place in Buriram We stayed in Bangkok and on Koh Samui :)

Our first visit for just over a year. We are going to Bangkok, Bang Saen, then up to our house in Takhli and the a bit of touring up north. Love the place.

Arrive in style to this fun and luxurious location!... really nice shots!

The last time we flew into Bangkok with SQ it was in the middle of a humungus thunder storm and we did the biggest sideways landing I have ever experienced.

Incredible skies!

Well done!

O0

A couple of very nice shots!!!!!!

Have fun flying in RL! Maybe you can convince the purser to let you assist the captain....

Jabiru or A380, just love flying in RL.

Sounds like the sort of geeky scheduling I would do. :)

I hope you have a ball!

Always enjoy myself over there. My 10 yo grandson is nuts about aircraft too so I am hoping he is going to enjoy the flights. I think he will like the hotel which is only 1km from the end of 01L at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Great to get on the roof there with the camera.

Grand shots these.

cheers

Iain

Two stunning shots!

And although it may take a little more while You will certainly have a great time there then in RL!

Great!

:D

+1

The longer the better. I love it but the wife and son in law hate flying especially t/offs and landings.

Your comments are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Archived