VANS RV4 Version 2.0 pricing and free upgrade for existing owners

John Venema

Hi guys, with Jared’s planned RV4 expansion pack available within a few weeks I’d like to go over a few changes to the pricing structure.

First of all it is no longer an expansion pack but rather a version 2.0 update including the new content of four liveries and a completely new instrument package plus general improvements to the integration of RXP instruments that provides some small improvements in performance across the board. The price at the flight sim store will be AU$39.95 however we have decided that those who purchased the original package shouldn’t have to pay this so they won’t be charged for the purchase.

This gives those people who haven’t purchased the RV4 a great opportunity to pick the aircraft up for $35.95 but keep in mind that you only have a very short undetermined time so get in quick.

Dang it John,

Yet another example of Orbx's continuing non-exploitation of the the customer! Oh, the humanity, when will it end!? ;)

Respectfully

Brian

(Relax my meds came in the morning post - I'll be better in a little bit...)

John is surely a great motivational speaker -- er writer. ::) The Vans has been on my buy list for quite awhile but the prospect of having to buy what I considered an upgrade was keeping me from completing the deal.

No sooner than I finished reading the new arrangement, I was tossing the Vans into my shopping cart 8) Already have a couple hours flitting around Benton and loving it.

John, you sure have a way with words.

Archived