-~= YMAV Avalon official video trailer =~-

John Venema

Posted Image

See YMAV in motion for the first time! Recorded in a single take off my laptop with all sliders maxxed and zero FSX tweaks, you won't believe how smoothly this detailed airport flows beneath the chopper.

Vimeo -

At the bottom of the Vimeo page is a link to download the full 128MB WMV file if you want the best quality playback

YouTube -

We will release Avalon before the weekend, and pre-paid customers will get it a day early as per usual.

Another cracking airport JV. Well done to you fellahs!! .. Will be prepaying this week.. Great to see an airport of that quality that is just down the road from home......

I actually thought JV's helo flying was pretty good ! 

)But you can look ok in the FSX choppers, whizzing around, it's the landing that's a bleedin killer to nail!)

Anyway..... gorgous video !!!!!!    Avalon here we come !!

I wanted to ask John - who is singing the cover version of 'Ordinary World' by Duran Duran ?

Really good version - did I detect a slight Oz accent on the singer ?

'Morning, John. If I click  your Avalon and New World videos on the FTX start page, they're fine. But if I then go to the Vimeo section and click them there, neither they nor any other videos in that section function. Everything was OK before, but now I get "To watch this video, you need Flash 9...you have an old version of Flash. Click here to download the latest version." So I download, and the install is apparently OK, but when I return to FTX, I get the same message again. I e-mail Vimeo, and get back simply "Make sure javascript is enabled." Duh?  Any clues would be most gratefully received by a confused Ancient Brit ...

'Morning, John. If I click  your Avalon and New World videos on the FTX start page, they're fine. But if I then go to the Vimeo section and click them there, neither they nor any other videos in that section function. Everything was OK before, but now I get "To watch this video, you need Flash 9...you have an old version of Flash. Click here to download the latest version." So I download, and the install is apparently OK, but when I return to FTX, I get the same message again. I e-mail Vimeo, and get back simply "Make sure javascript is enabled." Duh?  Any clues would be most gratefully received by a confused Ancient Brit ...

Just download the video directly from the vimeo page - you will see a link on the bottom right to my original WMV files.

:) John, Sold!  I'm purchasing and downloading it now.  This looks great but to me its about completing the Melbourne area.  It was and is now an even better incredibly realistic area to fly around if you've got Melbourne airport and FTX.  I will be doing circuits flying from Tulla over the city and into Avalon and back to Essendon or Tulla.  I doubt whether there is any area more comprehensively modeled in FSX in the world.  I will see you guys at the Avalon Airshow on the Saturday.  Looking forward to the airshow add-on.

GaryT22

Archived