Some Shots over North Island !

mikee

JMI2j.jpg

wOicm.jpg

Geyh9.jpg

Qa5yH.jpg

3yXIC.jpg

YleM.jpg

New Zealand the forgotten   ''Island''  ! Such a Great place to fly and only a couple of airports have been developed !  I wish ORBX team could give some more attention to this Wonderful place!

Just a Wish ::)  8)  :mellow:  ???

Such a Great place to fly and only a couple of airports have been developed ! I wish ORBX team could give some more attention to this Wonderful place!

Encore!!!

NZNI/Auckland is my "default" scenery, so I tend to spend a *lot* of time over the North Island. NZNI has great atmosphere and I agree - a few more airports would be very welcome!

Adam.

Awesome shots Mike, your shots show what a masterpiece Orbx NZ is! Totally agree we need more NZ dedicated strips:) (although loving revisiting Milford Sound and Queenstown yesterday)

Fantastic shots Mike!

And yes:

Encore!!!

NZNI/Auckland is my "default" scenery, so I tend to spend a *lot* of time over the North Island. NZNI has great atmosphere and I agree - a few more airports would be very welcome!

Adam.

Awesome shots Mike, your shots show what a masterpiece Orbx NZ is! Totally agree we need more NZ dedicated strips:) (although loving revisiting Milford Sound and Queenstown yesterday)

+1 from my side here as well!

Archived