One of my Favourite place

teecee

The shots are great Teecee but I need to ask an embarrassing question... where is Newman? I live in Colorado now but as a born & raised Wahingtonian I hate to admit that I don't know. Is it by Newman Lake?

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

The shots are great Teecee but I need to ask an embarrassing question... where is Newman? I live in Colorado now but as a born & raised Wahingtonian I hate to admit that I don't know. Is it by Newman Lake?

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

Tom -  Teecee is referring to Western Australia , when I first saw WA I thought the same thing . :smile: :smile:

Brad

It looks like a great place to explore Teecee , thanks for posting these fine shots . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad! :)

I should have known better. I just read a post a few days ago where somebody was talking about Western Australia and further on in the text referred to it as "WA". I was thinking at the time that such nomenclature could get real confusing for a PNW type like myself... or yourself for that matter. LOL

And thanks again for the shots Teecee. Now that I know where to look I'll have to go check it out for myself.

Have a great night guys,

Tom Wunder

Wow nice shors.. spent 6 months last year working in the PILBRA on the Solomon mine which is close by will definitely take a flight out there soon .. It looks like I remember it all Rusty brown with gorgeous hills. Actually if I remember right the highest mountain in WA is located near there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tom, Brad is actually an honorary Australian - he refers to us Antipodean folks as mate, and he knows our geography - thus he has been inducted in to the flightsim Antipodean Order Of Flightsim Good Fellows. As always Terry you choose only worthwhile shots to post. Thanks for sharing mate :)

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

Tom -  Teecee is referring to Western Australia , when I first saw WA I thought the same thing . :smile: :smile:

Brad

It looks like a great place to explore Teecee , thanks for posting these fine shots . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Thanks lads..I appreciate your comments. last one I promise, but could not resist showing you "The Hole". Teecee.cLdMs.jpg

Archived