New toy Pilatus PC-21 around KBOI, KMUO and KJAC

GroovyMotion

Well, I decided to "upgrade" my Texan II to the newer PC-21...whoah!! This thing is fast!! Sounds like a jet, max climb rate of 4000fpm! :o

I love it!! And there are so many displays and functions, hours and hours of pleasure lol!

Here are some shots around Boise, Mountain Home AFB and Jackson Hole...I know default FTX one, not the airport add-on yet! ;)

L2kE4.jpg

Xn0yO.jpg

FN9W1.jpg

Vejpw.jpg

7mrAl.jpg

nN0xD.jpg

jKMcN.jpg

KAsH.jpg

It Also Works Great in Multiplayer  so come over and see us sometime.  We flew  low level from  Lewiston Idaho to KHQM following the river, That was a Blast !!!

Hey Marty, yeah definitely!! Send me the info in a PM, I'll definitely join you!

Sleek looking bird :)

Great shots of your new bird JF! It's a lot f fun to fly this one!

Smashing shots Jean Francois!

And the red livery also offers a superb contrast in this winterly coloured environment!

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Great shots, super scenery and a stunning looking bird (seems to look even better when it's free!)!

Thanks! But no this one is part of the pro training series it's on special @ 9.99$

It's a lot more detailed than the T-6A which is quite old. Textures and cockpit are easily on par with the Warthog!

It's a great airplane to fly.  In Prpar3D V2, the shadowing in the cockpit due to the canopy lines is fantastic.  That's a great price for the plane.  Purchased mine at regular price when they first released it.  BTW...that's me in the blue one above.  Custom paints.

It's a great airplane to fly.  In Prpar3D V2, the shadowing in the cockpit due to the canopy lines is fantastic.  That's a great price for the plane.  Purchased mine at regular price when they first released it.  BTW...that's me in the blue one above.  Custom paints.

Nice Steve! I will have to learn a bit more about her, she's hard to properly land, seems she loses too much power on final and I barely make it to the rwy

Nice Steve! I will have to learn a bit more about her, she's hard to properly land, seems she loses too much power on final and I barely make it to the rwy

I've found that you have to land it under power.  I guess it's not one you can float in...lol.  But it is a sweet ride to fly and can really accelerate even at lower altitudes.

Steve

PC-21_Private_zpsd514a5bc.jpg

PC-21-Landing-at-Bowerman_zps4adc7cf5.jp

Some smashing shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Lain!

Nice purchase JF!! The PC-21 is a pretty cool plane, but it takes a little practice to become proficient as you already know. :D   Super shots!!

Adam

Yeah Adam, it's ice to have a challenge! :)

Archived