From Rota AB (LERT), Spain to Gibraltar (LXGB)

farman

Super Bug is the best!!

Great shots indeed!

Seems to me you're a real pilot. So I think the Super Bug is the closest FSX plane to the real thing. Isn'i it so?

I'm also hoping (being you from Verona) in an FSX edition of the beautiful Verona-Villafranca airport from SD Project.

Seems to me you're a real pilot. So I think the Super Bug is the closest FSX plane to the real thing. Isn'i it so?

I'm also hoping (being you from Verona) in an FSX edition of the beautiful Verona-Villafranca airport from SD Project.

You're right ,

I am a former military pilot of the Italian air force, now retired, and currently executive pilot for an air taxi company.

My best planes are actually the Super Bug and the F15E by IRIS upgraded with the Metal2Mesh avionics wich i consider the rea closest military plane ever made.

For the normal flight the Feel There Phenom 100and various Carenado models.

Regarding the FSX edition of the Verona-Villafranca airport from SD Project it was just made by the guys of Real Earth X (an Italian scenery team) and you can download for free at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/download/1444718125747999/LIPX-Fsx.zip

I think the guys has done an awesome job!! Let me know how you feel it !!

Have a nice flights mate!

You're right ,

I am a former military pilot of the Italian air force, now retired, and currently executive pilot for an air taxi company.

My best planes are actually the Super Bug and the F15E by IRIS upgraded with the Metal2Mesh avionics wich i consider the rea closest military plane ever made.

Regarding the FSX edition of the Verona-Villafranca airport from SD Project it was just made by the guys of Real Earth X (an Italian scenery team) and you can download for free at this link:

First, many thanks for the suggested link. I'll try it ASAP. I completely agree with you even for the IRIS F-15 with the Metal2Mesh enhancement. I like it much more then the Milviz one - even if I bought from them the F-86 Sabre and the T-38 Talon, really godd ones, in my opinion -.

You're right ,

Well, it's really an awsome job. I'm posting some shots flying the M2M/IRIS Strike Eagle. Thanks again for your precious help.

Archived