Some real world shots of YBTH Bathurst

Tim Harris

As the sim version is now released I thought it might be fun to post some real world shots

yVKU.jpg

eJ2li.jpg

ZiSoT.jpg

MAtu.jpg

YFCVL.jpg

hb5Eu.jpg

A visitor from Cessnock:
EpCX.jpg

Oc5eF.jpg

0bor.jpg

cMzQ.jpg

Working hard at the racetrack

Iihkn.jpg

And yours truly attempting the Mountain in a Jeep, probably not such a great idea really

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_5xM84lkqs

Cheers!

As the sim version is now released I thought it might be fun post some real world shots

A visitor from Cessnock:

Working hard at the racetrack

And yours truly attempting the Mountain in a Jeep, probably not such a great idea really

Cheers!

Absolutely fantastic! I haven't bought the scenery yet but are the two girls modeled in it? :)

petrol heed

only half a lap, wheres the rest ::)

thanks for sharing Tim

Had to stop filming, Police were pulling people over on Conrod straight, btw video is in double time, in some places the track is so un-drivable I could not go faster than 30kmh for fear of rolling :)

There are a few on the Aero Club's walls Tim. There is even a photo of the first plane I ever had a ride in when I was about 3 or 4. VH-UUR, a Klemm Swallow. That was at Gunnedah back in 1949 or 1950. And it is still flying today.

Back to Bathurst. Ii can remember dragging the Cessna out of the Club's hangar over to the fuel point, which by the way then was out in the open with no cover over it like now. Just a 2 bowsers. Mobil was near the hangar and BP was up near the taxiway around to Charlie Cammaleries hangar.

Had to stop filming, Police were pulling people over on Conrod straight, btw video is in double time, in some places the track is so un-drivable I could not go faster than 30kmh for fear of rolling :)

I knew it was sped up, I thought no way Tim's that fast in a Jeep, very sneaky sneaky

Archived