[Global - Airport List] Global freeware airport list

Taph

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nigel,

just look 4 posts before yours where it clearly says:

Attached Files

Ignore the couple of posts talking about KMZ files as that method is not what this ongoing updated list for each new release is for.  Unfortunately it seems to elude some people.  As each Global Freeware Pack is released Taph updates this thread with a complete new list of all the Global Pack airports available and deletes the previous old list.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated file to include global freeware airports 1 to 20, and Eu 1 to 7

Hi Taph,

Interested to see the list, but when I click on the link I get the "Oops! Something went wrong!" page. I see it has been downloaded 149 times already but doesn't seem to be working any longer. 

Have deleted original file and re-uploaded

Updated file to include global freeware airports 1 to 20, and Eu 1 to 7

Hi Taph,

Interested to see the list, but when I click on the link I get the "Oops! Something went wrong!" page. I see it has been downloaded 149 times already but doesn't seem to be working any longer. 

I agree, the link is broken!?

try again I have re-uploaded the file

Taph

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All -

Thanks for the continued updates to the list ! I love flying out of all the new airports and was hoping for a easier way to identify them while in the sim.

I searched the forums and could not find an answer. If so, will you please point me in the right direction :) Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place...

Is there a way in the sim (P2D or FSX) to actually identify all the Orbx updated airports? In the sim, Select Airport, you can search on airport name, Identifier or city. Can a filter be included to bring up all the installed Orbx payware or freeware?  Can "Orbx" be pre-pended to all the airport name list? 

Thanks in advance!

Been meaning to ask this, with all respect, but how is a freeware airport list an "add on scenery"???? When this sub forum started I hoped that it would be restricted to actual "add on scenery" like Bui's but there is actually little actual add on scenery. Maybe we should forget about the title of this sub forum and just go to other forums dedicated to add on scenery because quite correctly, Orbx is not fundamentally about third party sceneries, nor should it be. Ok, spleen vented!!

Call it what you will. For me I appreciate the opportunity to have extra content provided (generously) by the authors whether it is an airport, aircraft or mesh.

I also appreciate Orbx hosting the forum which enables me to download it.

It encourages me to fly to the smaller fields to if only to experience what the author has provided there.

Nigel

I understand it is only a list of add on airports, but this was the area that allowed me to attach a file and I thought it was a logical place to put it ^-^

I am not aware of a way in the SIM of identifying which airports have had a makeover hence the list

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived