The perfect plane for Orbx scenery is coming up!

NoLonger

The upcoming C172 Trainer from A2A looks to become the most realistic GA for FSX yet and I think it's also the perfect plane to check out the Orbx scenery with! Anyone planning on adding this one to the hangar? It's a bit comparable with the Katana 4x but with that one you often had to wait quite some time in order to fix things. This new C172 has even 'deeper' systems, so it seems, and even more realism, but if you want to you can simply skip the whole process and fly. Anyway, this is the closest thing to actually owning a plane, I think...! Of course I like the open view from my Lancair Legacy more (and also the speed) but I just HAVE to get this plane! This is the T7 (which I won't get) for GA imho!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YQjabJiFt4

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEiF7lA58l8

Anyone else as excited as I am?

It got here waaaayyyy faster than I thought it would. They are also doing a Piper. I want both!

You may have heard of it first only recently but afaik it was announced in 2012 already, don't know when exactly but they must have spend almost a year on this one, I think. Concerning the Piper Cherokee: I think I would prefer that one over the C172 but from what I've understood that Piper is still a long time away and I really want one of those A2A planes... so I'm going to get this one for sure. This will be my first A2A plane because I didn't like the previous planes they modelled.

Super excited as well!

A2A have proofen clearly in the past that their add ons are sceond to none and most superior all the time!

And this C172 - so i at least dare to say - will most likely become one of A2A's best selling planes in their company's history so far.

And i am also pretty sure that it will be worth its price and offer many many many hours of great flight-time in the flightsim for all of us flightsim-enthusiasts out there!

... i put some money aside and so my credit card is ready for this one and i am eagerly awaiting it! (As so many others of us)

... and - although a total different kind of plane, but also eagerly awaiting PMDG's 777! ;) (yes, i will definitely purchase this beauty too ... i can't resist and - in fact honestly spoken ... i do not want to resist! 8) )

I guess this will turn out to be a super-great flightsimming autumn ahead with these two great planes available - each of it a great class of its own!

And for the moment now i lean back and enjoy this amazing A2A C172 preview-videos here!

SUPER!!!!!

This will be my first A2A plane because I didn't like the previous planes they modelled.

I was just like you and didn't like the idea of flying warplanes so I only bought the A2A Cub. After awhile I decided to give the p51 civ a shoot, liked the cub but was looking for a faster more complex accusimed plane and in lack of having some GA's to choose from I landed on the p51 civ. I have to say that's one of my best addon plane purchase I have ever done! I find myself spending more time in this plane than in any other. 8) Got so exited over this plane so I went on and bought every accusimmed plane they have, just to support to the developers. ::)

Super excited as well!

A2A have proofen clearly in the past that their add ons are sceond to none and most superior all the time!

And this C172 - so i at least dare to say - will most likely become one of A2A's best selling planes in their company's history so far.

And i am also pretty sure that it will be worth its price and offer many many many hours of great flight-time in the flightsim for all of us flightsim-enthusiasts out there!

... i put some money aside and so my credit card is ready for this one and i am eagerly awaiting it! (As so many others of us)

... and - although a total different kind of plane, but also eagerly awaiting PMDG's 777! ;) (yes, i will definitely purchase this beauty too ... i can't resist and - in fact honestly spoken ... i do not want to resist! 8) )

I guess this will turn out to be a super-great flightsimming autumn ahead with these two great planes available - each of it a great class of its own!

And for the moment now i lean back and enjoy this amazing A2A C172 preview-videos here!

SUPER!!!!!

+ 1. Two must haves for all serious flight simmers.

I've already got the Cub and adore the little 'un.

This might well move me up a grade, just wonder if they'll ever put in the glass screens, but that's probably been answered elsewhere.

Definately a purchase from me, notice the loading of the pax, see the rear end dropping with each additional body loaded?

Wow!!!!

Why is it always comming when my budget is low??? ???

And why dont Heydi grow old and maybe preg??

Maybe You cut learn me a trick or to, Heydi??

Anyway, congrats with the cerficate, Heydi. ::) Guess you dont scream anymore.

No more shauting i guess .

Henrik

While I knew A2A were working on the C172, I hadn't really been following along.  Just watched the two vid's they have on YouTube and... wow.  Just... wow.  This one's a definite buy, I'll take this over the currently highly (over) anticipated tubeliner that's due for imminent release any day.  A good excuse to kick the old Carenado out of the hangar...

Cheers,

Derek

I've been watching this one along with Real Air's upcoming 172 as well. I currently fly Flight 1's 172, but both A2A and Real Air's will be a step up in realism. Which one? Don't know yet, but am definitely interested and will continue to monitor both and await reviews and reactions when A2A's comes out.

I already own their superb Cub, and I'm eagerly awaiting this one. One of my all-time favorite aircraft modeled to the utmost realism by the best of the best in aircraft development—yes! 8) For me, this is going to be the best release since I started flight simming about ten years ago.

I don't own any A2A planes yet because I didn't like any of their modelled planes. I do own various RealAir planes and they are great. The Lancair Legacy is my all time favorite and the only plane I fly. I will however buy the A2A C172R and not even wait for the RealAir one. Although I am sure the RealAir one will be great I am also 99% sure it won't have all the extra's that Accu-sim delivers... and that's what I am most excited about. This will be the closest thing to actually owning a real plane ever. And I personally also like that it's the kind of plane you could actually own or at least fly in real life. So I will defenitely buy it, no matter what!

Information about the avionics has just been posted. The post even included links to the original official manuals, which means everything works as it should in real life!

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=35579

Thanks for that! Really looking forward to this one. I do regular multiplayer flights with guys from all over the world and this will bring a new dimension to them. I'll be pouring over those manuals, thanks again!

You may have heard of it first only recently but afaik it was announced in 2012 already, don't know when exactly but they must have spend almost a year on this one, I think. Concerning the Piper Cherokee: I think I would prefer that one over the C172 but from what I've understood that Piper is still a long time away and I really want one of those A2A planes... so I'm going to get this one for sure. This will be my first A2A plane because I didn't like the previous planes they modelled.

I have been waiting since August 2012 when Scott first put up the YouTube video. But I'm sure your right they were likely well into the development cycle as they were showing gmax models of the 172 already in the video.

http://www.a2asimulations.com/

Exciting stuff. Can't hardly wait for the rest! Love their cub. Just too slow.

Funny thing is A2A introduced me to FSX. I was addicted to Shockwave BOB2... http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Talking in the forums and talking to some of the other players saw FSX developments elsewhere on their site. Caused me to buy a copy of FSX nearly 3 years ago. Great company.

C.

Yeah I'm very excited about this plane. I love their Cub, but it's just too slow for actual cross-country flying. The C172 isn't exactly a rocket ship either, but it's certainly faster. It's also a very common plane that you would typically rent or own as a mere mortal, which makes the flight sim experience very immersive for me compared to the more exotic planes.

This is a masterpiece. I had to defrost because I couldn't see a thing in front of me. Go figure. Everything looks perfect, feels perfect, sounds perfect. 

My first flight was around San Francisco Bay using Half Moon Bay as  my base. FTX Global scenery and REX weather. Smooth, right on the spot, beautiful, dependable, what else can I say?

Ah, sure.... I'm going back to fly :-))))

Archived