Carrier ops

Taph

Hi can someone point me in the right direction to install a Carrier for fsx to do this and which jets are the best? Is their a website at all? I am buying a warthog joystick next week. Thank you. Wayne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Google

t45cv240.zip

uss_nimitz_ike_version2.zip

aicarriers2.zip

All freeware

It is the fsx_eh101v2.zip well worth installing sound effects are awesome

Thanks all

Thanks for the info Taph. I'll use it too. Well done!

Beautiful carrier shots Taph , well done ::)   I have them installed as well , but i cannot see any ground personell or any parked planes! I have no idea what is going on (I only see the carrier) >:(

Mikee the planes and ground crew are part of the uss_nimitz_ike_version2.zip when you install that software you add cvn_68_69.cfg to Conf.d

When you call up the AIcarrier program in ADDons you can choose which version of the carriers to activate

Mikee the planes and ground crew are part of the uss_nimitz_ike_version2.zip when you install that software you add cvn_68_69.cfg to Conf.d

When you call up the AIcarrier program in ADDons you can choose which version of the carriers to activate

Thank you very much Taph, everything is working perfect now!!!  I had also a problem  with my Java version during my installation which is Java 7 update 7(64 bit). Which version do you have?

Mike

Archived