Call the Ball

petejohno

Great shot...

As I have posted on VRS website several times - this would indeed be a great addition to P3D especially with the global ORBX scenery about to come forward.... they (VRS) says it's P3D's fault as they do not use the latest rendering tools or somethig.... Personnally I say shit or get off the pot... find a way to get your product competitive with everyone else and cater to the customers....

Awesome shot... But uhoh, I feel another credit card salvo coming on... I quit drinking and smoking so all of the money that I used to pour into those old "pastimes" now go into buying #*@! loads of FSX payware addons; which is actually quite a bit considering how much alcohol and cigarettes cost here in Canada. ;)

Thanks fellas,

The VRS Superbug is an amazing aircraft with most systems detailed as per the real thing - the manual is over 300 pages. Would have to be the best military sim to date.  Also the Nimitz is excellent freeware as is the Goshawk and F14 by Dino Catteneo to get you started. 

I'm with you GregJ. I want it in P3D.

Johno

Archived