PAJN Juneau International - first teaser shots

Hello all,

Russ White's next project is shaping up nicely and due to enter beta early July. Here are some teaser shots for you!

3Cbjg.jpg

7SE2l.jpg

F2AHb.jpg

VWXj5.jpg

Emmsie and Russ will be showing off this airport in all its glory come beta time. Stay tuned.

That looks amazing...Russ just keeps getting better and better with each new scenery. Juneau is a must have for me at some point, once I have SAK but need to get some of the other stuff on the roadmap first like Scotland and Global. Looking very nice indeed Russ...keep up the great work. Looking forward to following the progress. Such amazing texture work! That certainly is a teaser John. Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks so much for these first teaser Pictures...they already show the amazing level of detail we can expect with PAJN....Can`t wait seeing more pictures!!!!!

At PAJN there`s a TEMSCO helibase....You`d make my wishes come true also including the TEMSCO base in this high Level of Quality.

With the beautiful TEMSCO base at Skagway, already included in PAGY Skagway, this would complete TEMSCO`s virtual  playground in this area so beautiful.

So, please don`t forget the heliguys......... ;D

Oh, heck yes.  Those pics are just silly good.  You Orbx guys need to knock it off or I'm going to go broke.  I'm visualizing a flight from Aerosoft PANC to the Orbx PAJN, all in the FTX SAK, with the upcoming MilViz 737-200 Classic.  Are you feelin' it, people?

Todd

The Temsco base on the airport site is already made Klaus, although not being the airport centre piece it is obviously less detailed than the main terminal you see here.

Russ.

Thanks for the quick info, Russ.

I´m happy with the TEMSCO base being included. I understand that it`s not the main Piece of the scenery. But it would be great if the building itself is  recognizable as TEMSCO and the markings for the helipads on the ground are placed at their correct locations.......PAJN will be a purchase for me for sure!!

There is a large photoreal coverage area with this airport, concentrating on the valley and estuary approaches. The Temsco heli base is very accurate, so you will have no problem identifying it, but of course it does not sport all the light and shade trickery of the terminal, as a developer you have to prioritize texture sheets. Russ.

Wow. Nice!

Just came from there. Took a week to fly south and I have reached Pitt Meadows in preparation  for Tipella. That was my plan. Now I am downloading Scotland so a big jump we take.

I see I'll be going back to Juneau sooner than I expected. Bring it on!

Oh, heck yes.  Those pics are just silly good.  You Orbx guys need to knock it off or I'm going to go broke.  I'm visualizing a flight from Aerosoft PANC to the Orbx PAJN, all in the FTX SAK, with the upcoming MilViz 737-200 Classic.  Are you feelin' it, people?

Todd

Im hearing you mate.  The 732 should be out soon.....surely.

I love previews. However, I see it's the typical excellent fare were used to from Orbx. I'm out of adjectives so I might have to start using expletives.

Holy #%@&! That looks XXXXXXX amazing! You know I could compare that too

Censored since this an all ages forum

but you guys know what I'm talking about.

Then when you consider PAYA is OTW as well... 8)

Gentlemen,

If you find you need any pictures of the real thing in Juneau, please let me know.  I am about midway between the glacier and airport.  I would be honored to assist in your efforts however I could.

Have camera will travel...

Reid

Thanks AK, however i have all the pictures i need to finish the project, it's amazing how many photo's from around the airport are available online with a quick google image search. Some airports we get lucky with, such as this, but other airports not a single image can be found (eg Stewart)

Russ.

No problem Russ.  I am so excited about SAK and PAJN that I am finally going to rebuild my fs machine to make it FTX worthy!  If you are missing anything a buddy is an air taxi pilot, he can get you pics from anywhere!

Reid

Thanks AK, however i have all the pictures i need to finish the project, it's amazing how many photo's from around the airport are available online with a quick google image search. Some airports we get lucky with, such as this, but other airports not a single image can be found (eg Stewart)

Russ.

Dear Russ,

is there any chance to see new pictures of Juneau shortly?

Thanks for your efforts! 

Till

Bump!

I see that currently FTXG is on the short final and understand that resources are drawn to that project but I (personally) hope that this does not bring all other developments to a stop. Would love to see more of Juneau and other SAK airports.

Happy landings!

Till

I have not animated the jetways, nor did i for PAKT Ketchikan. I believe in making the best airport experience as seen from the cockpit, and from the captains seat in an airliner you cant see the jetways connecting to the fuselage. So the time i save not animating the jetways i can spend developing other things like finding ways to decrease FPS impact :)

Russ.

Archived