a variety of England - 15 shots

sightseer

These are shots taken recently from a variety of flights. It starts at SouthHampton and then there are some shots from Carlisle area and then some from Manchester.

Southampton

Posted Image

Posted Image

I followed some AI for a while...good way to be entertained for a bit!

Posted Image

in the clouds near Carlisle

Posted Image

landning at Carlisle

Posted Image

taxiway through the trees; trees look good!

Posted Image

just a nice shot

Posted Image

well placed autogen; good looking textures

Posted Image

I think this is Manchester (cant remember)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can actually almost see individual leaves and branches in the shadows

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EGNO in sight

Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

Exellent shots sightseer !!!!!

Do you use rex ? If it s yes....What this sky an clouds please.

Thank.

FILOU - Thank you very much but this sky is my own creation and Im really just not good at sky design. I've been trying for a long time now and I think I at least (Thank God!) have a good daytime or two. The sunsets and sunrises are close but they can be easily affected by slight adjustments to monitor or driver settings.

They look different between FSX and P3d. I thought they looked great until my most recent grahics card/monitor upgrade. But anyway...they are available and they are free. You can find them at the Oz website(downloads>3rd party downloads>user scenery). The sky is the daytime from the first complete sky in "sightseer skies 2012 part 1" Dont bother with anything else.

The clouds are FEX String of Pearls 512x512.

and for weather, I cheated a bit. I started FSX and chose my Tecnam Sierra (because it exists in both FSX and P3D) and I chose an airport (EGHI) and I chose May 20 (Springtime) at around 10am. I then chose weather>clear skies>OK...weather>user weather>Broken clouds,40nm visibility>OK. I then saved the flight and copied the .flt and .wx files from the My Documents>FSX files directory and put it into the My docs>P3D directory and then started Preapr3D and... (loaded that flight and...)

then I took some pics...

I love bright spring and summer sunshine type weather. It makes me feel good. My skies do OK but I think Ive given up on sky design. Im having trouble comprehending what it is that P3D does that is different. I prefer P3D becuase it makes daytime look better but the rest of my skies seem to have been executed by it :)

Archived